In this article information about Eat This Not That: Better Result for weight loss. Going to a calorie controlled diet is a sensible way to kick start the weight loss.
Before undertaking a diet you need to be aware that losing weight can be more permanent. If you continue with your healthy eating plan, even after you have achieved your target weight.
In essence, you should try and think of it as a new healthier way of life rather than a means to an end.
Since Diet for Better Results
- With the aim of reducing weight around 1 to 2 pounds a week. You should easily reduce this weight by consuming about 7,000 calories every week.
- Try and limit your calorie intake and cut down on what you usually eat by between 500-1000 calories each day. So if you normally consume 2500 calories a day, try and reduce that to 1500 kcal.
You may think that by cutting calories you will feel hungry. But that is not the case so long as you eat the correct types of food which will leave you feeling fuller for longer.
- Throw out any foods in your cupboards and refrigerator. Which are high in fat or sugar and replace them for low-fat alternatives. Simple changes such as swapping full milk for skimmed milk.
And butter for low fat spreads will have a huge impact on the amount of weight you will lose. Eating less fat will help you to lose inches as well weight so you should measure your waist, hips.
And chest before you start your healthy eating plan and monitor the results. This will help to motivate you once you start seeing the results. Here you know about Best Cardio Workouts For Weight Loss.
Portion Control: Eat This Not That
- It is very important not to pile your plate up high with food when you are aiming to lose 1-2 lbs per week. You should try to include two portions of lean protein a day.
Which is the size of a pack of playing cards? This can include fish, meat, tofu or lentils, and beans. This protein is high in selenium, zinc and B vitamins and is essential for the growth and repair of cells in the body.
- Trimming fat from chicken, lamb, pork, and beef before you cook. It is another easy way to lower calories and try to cook without oil.
If you follow a vegetarian lifestyle you protein portions should be 2 eggs, four tablespoons of lentils. Or beans or a small portion of tofu or vegetarian alternative.
- Your daily diet should be one-third of the carbohydrate. Which translates to 3-4 large spoon bowls of cereal, 1 slice bread.
Or one bread roll, 3 tablespoons of whole wheat pasta, or 2 tablespoons of brown rice. Swap white carbohydrates for brown as these are much healthier alternatives and contain more fiber.
- Vegetables or salad should take up a third of your dinner plate and steaming vegetables will help them retain their goodness. Ideally, the salad should be eaten without calorie-laden dressings.
But if you really need something then make your own by using light olive oil and a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar. Here you know about Yoga for Weight Loss, Types, Exercises, and More.
Avoid foods which Lead to Bloating: Eat This Not That
- Prepare your meals from scratch. This way you can have complete control of the amount of salt you consume. Pre-packaged ready meals are known to contain high levels of salt. Which can make your stomach feel and look bigger so these types of food are best avoided.
- White pasta is notorious for making the stomach feel heavy. And bloated so you should only consume the whole wheat varieties.
It is interesting to know that caffeinated drinks, carbonated drinks., and alcohol cause bloating so you should try and reduce your intake of these.
- Swap cakes, waffles and ice cream for meringue nests, low-fat yogurt, and berries. Make your own fruit sauces from blended raspberries and strawberries to pour onto your yogurts to add a sense of sweetness but without the calories.
A meringue nest with fruit and a whole low-fat carton of yogurt will make your tummy feel really full but without feeling bloated. This will also prevent you from reaching for a sugary snack an hour after you have eaten.
Always have Three Meals and Snack in Between
- Research shows that eating eggs or porridge oats is the most filling way to start your day. And you will be far less likely to have a sugar crash mid-morning.
- You can still have tasty foods such as grilled lean turkey bacon, grilled tomatoes, and scrambled eggs. But you would not be able to have fried bread or French toast.
You can have toast but you must make sure that the bread is whole wheat.
- Try and have something filling such as a chicken or tuna salad for lunch and smoothies or low-fat yogurt for dessert.
You can use your imagination to create your own low-fat recipes to prevent boredom.
- Attempt to eat dinner no later than 7 pm as you do not want the food to lie heavy on your stomach late at night. Try and incorporate your protein, vegetables or salad and complex carbohydrates such as yams or potatoes baked in the oven.
- Stop reaching for unhealthy foods for a snack. Always eat unsalted nuts, fresh fruit or raw vegetables such as carrot sticks in between meals.
Snacks are usually where people let themselves down. Because it is just so convenient to buy a chocolate bar from a vending machine in the workplace. Be prepared and take all of your food with you when you go out to work.
- Remember to try and drink plenty of still water throughout the day. By simply swapping sodas, tea, and coffee for the water you will lose weight and look far less bloated. Here you know about Best Diet Plan For Weight Loss.
Why Crash Dieting is a Bad Idea
Dieting sensibly is a much healthier way to lose weight than going on a crash diet. Your body needs vitamins and minerals every day to keep it functioning so by only eating cereal.
Or boiled rice for an entire week rather than eating a balanced diet you are outing your health at risk. Crash diets trick your body into thinking that you are starving and your body will start storing fat automatically.
Your nails, skin, and hair will look lackluster and you may suffer from bad breath, mood swings, and insomnia. Crash diets do not give you the correct amount of energy that you need. So you will be left feeling exhausted.
Remember, the best way to lose weight is to do it sensibly by reducing calories and cutting out fat and increasing your activity. In order for our bodies to use up fat stores.
We simply need to follow the rules with calorie and fat reduction and exercise. This is the most effective way to lose weight and to keep it off.
You are What You Eat – 5 Eating Rules to Lose Weight Fast
Be Conscious About Eating: Eat This Not That
This does not mean simply eating the right foods. We are more generally talking about literally being aware when you are actually eating.
Many people struggle with weight loss because they do not realize how many calories they are consuming daily. Your first step if you want to lose weight fast is getting strict with yourself about eating.
Choose four times per day that will be your eating times. Eat three meals and one snack during these four time periods. Do not skip eating time and do not eat between these set times.
Drink Water: Eat This Not That
Drinking water is an essential part of any weight loss plan. Water can be used as a substitute for periods of hunger in between meals. Drinking water will reduce your tendency for bloating. Water will give your body the fuel it needs to exercise.
Consume less: Eat This Not That
Losing weight is all about cutting calories. Consuming a lower amount of calories will make it easier to burn the excess. You may achieve this simply by following step one.
It also helps to make small changes in your normal habits. For example, if you normally eat a beef taco for lunch, simply switch to chicken. We promised this would not be too hard. Simple changes are easier to stick to.
An easy way to modify your diet is to add color. This is not a list of all the foods you can eat. Nor is it a list of all the foods you cannot eat.
That would be like those other diets you have tried. This actually works. When you are at the grocery store or out to eat choose a color. We are not talking about artificial color.
We mean colorful fruits and vegetables. Eat more of these and you will be filling up the right way. You will also get more out of your workouts.
Lean to the Lean
Choosing lean meats to replace some red meat will help you shed pounds. Choose white meat, like chicken or pork, and fish. Skip some of those hearty red meat meals.
It is harder for your body to break down the fats in red meats. Your goal is getting rid of excess fat, not adding to it.
See how easy our five eating rules are? Combine these with our four exercising rules and you will be dropping dress sizes in no time.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Health Benefits – Why It’s Good for You
- Vegetarian vs non-vegetarian
- SPA – What are the benefits of massage?
- Trampoline – All you would like to know about the effect on its health.
- What is Conditioning Fitness – Planet fitness
- Stretching – Here everything that you don’t know
- Yoga – Everything that you want to know
- Swimming – Learn the Benefits of this Exercise
- How to Lose Weight – Best Cardio Workout Plan For Quick Weight Loss
- Yoga for Gents – Best Yoga Workout Moves for Men