Here’s where things start to get fun in the INSANITY workout! If you thought that the fitness test was a challenge then you haven’t seen anything yet. Plyometric Cardio Circuit Insanity will not challenge you like anything before. You will burn fat with intra-low body platinum and perspiration inducing cardio gaps. cardio circuits will not challenge you like anything before. You will burn fat with intra-low body platinum and perspiration inducing cardio gaps. Here you know about Satta king.
The workout is approximately 45 minutes long consisting of the warm-up, the stretch, and the cool down. The actual workout is only 20 minutes in length. To complete this INSANITY workout you must stay focused on your goal.
The Warm-Up: Plyometric Cardio Circuit Insanity
the warm-up consists of a series of exercises that are repeated three times and each time the intensity increases from moderate to very intense. Don’t overdo it or you may not be able to catch your breath. The exercises are as follows:
- Jog in place
- Jumping Jacks
- Butt Kicks
- High Knees
- Mummy Kicks:
The Stretch: Plyometric Cardio Circuit Insanity
This. is not the time to rest. Shaun T. makes you work hard during the stretching portion. This is not as intense as the warm-up but you do work hard on your core muscles. The stretch is the final preparation before you go into the workout.
- Suicide Drills: stutter step to the right side, reach down and touch the floor, go back up and repeat sequence to the left side.
- Power Squats: get into a deep squat, then jump out of it with your hands in front.
- Mountain Climbers: do you like to wall climb? Pretend you’re doing it in this exercise.
- Ski Down: get into a real low squat, raise your arms up and hop to the side, get back down into the squat and repeat.
Shaun T. yells out drill sequences during this portion. Start by getting into a high squat position with your hands up and palms forward. Sprint in place, raising your feet only a few inches. On command, turn left then right, and then get into the crouch position with one hand touching the floor. Repeat on command.
- Level 1 Drills: do 4 push-ups, from the push-up position complete 4 mountain climbers, then jump up and repeat.
- Ski Drills: from the plank position, jump with both feet up to one side, go back down, now jump up to the other side. Repeat until your told to stop.
- In-and-Outs: from the plank position jump with both knees towards your chest and then kick back to the plank position. Repeat
- Jabs: these are simply boxing jabs alternating arms.
- Cross Jacks: alternate swinging each arm forward while doing switch kicks.
- Uppercuts: boxing uppercuts – get your hips into it.
- Attacks: these are jabs with palms open and facing forward
What You’ll Experience in this INSANITY Workout: Plyometric Cardio Circuit Insanity
When you look at this workout it doesn’t appear to be too difficult. However, after you finish the fairly intense warm-up, the workout is actually quite brutal. The suicide drills, football, and basketball drills are just like the warm-up where you repeat each sequence three times before moving on to the next section. The attacks take you through each combination very quickly and by the end, I was completely wiped out.
There are periodic breaks and you need to take them if you have any hope of keeping up. I found myself pausing the video a few times in order to maintain good form during each section of the workout. Don’t feel bad in you need to do the same.
You probably will be very sore the day after this workout so follow the nutrition plan as closely as you can in order to get the proper nutrients necessary to keep your energy up for the next workout.