In this article information about How to Lose Weight with Cardio Workout. Are you spending hours and hours doing endless boring cardio routines each week to get those inches off? STOP the insanity; it doesn’t have to be this way. I’m going to tell you why most cardio workout plans don’t work for fat loss. Now I know you may be saying your crazy but hear me out.
Mainstream fitness media still claims that cardio workout routines are one of the best ways to lose weight. Listen to this a recent study for obesity. They took people from 40 to 75 years old. They were told to exercise 1 hour each day for 6 days a week. This was to be done for a year. I bet you are thinking they averaged 20 to 30 pounds loss that year. No, the study showed the average weight loss for females was 4 pounds. UUH! That’s depressing for them. Here is some hope…
According to the world-famous trainer and Men’s Health Magazine Training Advisor, Craig Ballantyne, Interval training with strength training helps you burn fat quicker and sculps your body faster. He goes on to say you don’t need to work out every day. The truth is that you only need to do 3 small home fitness workouts for 45 minutes per week.
Here you know about Best Diet Plan For Weight Loss.
According to Fitness Expert Mike Geary, typical long steady cardio routines on cardio machines are awful. Here’s why.
Cardio machines: How to Lose Weight
- REASON 1: There are other forms of cardio activities that will stimulate your metabolism faster and burn more fat. Many people that are using cardio machines are wasting their time according to fitness expert Mike Geary. An example of an effective cardio workout plan would be Kettle swings, clean and presses, snatches or mixed bodyweight exercises.
- REASON 2: Most people that do long steady cardio activities are bored. Exercise needs to be continuous. People won’t stick with it if they are bored. Now if you are one who loves cardio machines or long steady cardio workout routines don’t stop. You will stick with something you enjoy.
- REASON 3: If you are doing cardio at home, exercise machines are very costly. There are more effective exercises you can do at home that will give you much better results. Do intensive interval cardio workouts instead of long duration monotonous exercises.
- REASON 4: Steady-state exercises can create a disconnect with your mind and body resulting in poor results. You need to be focused 1000 on that exercise. It won’t be as effective if you are reading the paper or thinking about what’s on TV. Your workout needs to be intense to the point where you feel like you’ve come “out of your comfort zone.”
In addition, high-intensity training will increase muscle mass and produce shapely and more defined muscles. This will drop pounds and inches, in the shortest amount of time. Like weight training, you have to constantly change your variable to make progress. Here you know about Yoga for Weight Loss, Types, Exercises.
So you are asking what are some good alternative cardio activities? to name a few; Top fitness experts recommend.
These exercises below for Weight Loss best result: How to Lose Weight
- High reps of Kettlebell workouts. An example would be kettlebell swings, snatches or clean and press. This gets your heart way up and going strong.
- Cardio interval training. Combine cardio acrobatics with medium bouts in the same session. An example would be to take the intensity up on your workout for around 1-2 minutes whether it be fast walking, cycling, running or boxing to the point where you feel like you are “out of your comfort zone” and then let your heart rate come down again. for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Jumping rope with variety. You can do speed jumps, cross jumps or double jumps. Be creative and make it fun.
- Bodyweight exercises are great for cardio at home. An example would be pushups, jumping drills, one of my favorite; lunges, bear crawls, mountain climbers, plank holds, bodyweight squats and so many more.
- Running with intensity. Run intensively up a hill and walk down. Repeat several times.
- If you like to swim do swimming sprints. Go intense and then less intense. The list goes on. Find something you enjoy and that you can do frequently. Change it up. Don’t keep doing the same thing. That gets boring and becomes less effective. If you find something you enjoy you it will be easier for you to stick with it and see results.
You need to understand with a quality weight loss and fitness program you will not find any magic pills or quick 2 week fixes but instead you will learn the most effective exercises for quick fat loss. It’s not about fad diets but about a program that will teach you how to eat healthily. It’s learning about what wholesome foods will lower your body fat and keep it off for good.