How should I choose a caregiver?
Home care 24 hours a day: questions and answers
I am interested in the 24 hour care or. 24 hour home care - What do I have to do?
Simply fill out the request form. A contact person very close to you will contact you to clarify the most important questions and to make you a personal offer.
1. How and with whom is a contract concluded?
In the first step, you conclude a so-called agency contract with the Pflegehelden®. This authorizes us as an intermediary to arrange everything for 24-hour care at your home.
2. What are the prices and how do the costs come about?
The prices are calculated individually for you using a questionnaire. The costs are made up of the requirements for the caregiver.
3. How long is a contract valid?
The agency contract is unlimited.
4. Is there a notice period?
The termination can follow at any time and without notice period.
5. Who decides which caregiver suits me and how long will it take?
Using a questionnaire in which you explain your current condition in more detail, we will find the right nurse for you. She then decides, based on a personnel profile, which nurse suits you. At best, this takes between 5-7 days.
6. Do the nurses come from Poland?
Yes, the nurses live in Poland and come here for the nursing leave (usually 2-3 months).
7. Where will the caregiver be housed?
The caregiver will be accommodated at your home, a separate room with a bed and a wardrobe is required.
8. How good is the nurse's language skills?
All of our nurses speak German. Depending on the requirements on site, you can choose between the following language qualifications: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced and Fluent.
9. What is the nurse allowed to do and what is not or what is (not) allowed?
The nurse is not allowed to take care of any treatment. If necessary, this can be covered by an outpatient care service.
10. Can I meet the nurse beforehand or before my decision and get to know them personally?
Yes, it is possible to contact the nurse in advance by phone.
11. What happens if there are problems with the caregiver?
If you have any problems or difficulties, you can contact us at any time, we will try to solve the problem or immediately start looking for a new caregiver for you and make a change.
12. What happens if I or the nurse suddenly become ill?
The nurse has health insurance in Poland and can therefore receive medical treatment in Germany.
13. When does the carer leave?
After the agreed term or if a change is desired.
14. Who is my contact person for further questions or complaints?
Depending on where you live, you can find your local contact person here by simply entering your postcode or location. Your contact person is available to you at any time by phone or email - just talk to us.
- DreamWorks competes with Disney
- At what age do boys begin to ejaculate?
- Why are you an anti-feminist
- Are Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia related
- How does the Sennheiser HD 599 sound
- Children can visit their parents in prison
- What's your favorite thing about your SO
- All US passport holders are US citizens
- Can we really measure GDP?
- What is the chinese word for mafia
- How long does smoke stay on clothing?
- Can osteoporosis hurt
- How is life in L T Construction
- How do psychopathic parents affect children?
- In today's society, what counts as dating is what counts
- How many instincts do people have
- Have you ever married a psychic vampire?
- How profitable are shipping companies
- How did kaengurus develop their pouch
- Crows are bigger than ravens
- Why don't people use MySpace anymore
- Do you remember your first blowjob?
- Why are Indonesian names so long
- Hates El Paso Texas Donald Trump