What is your interreligious love story
The White Book of the Jade Falcon
“The White Book of the Jade Falcon” is a story about faith and love, about losing and finding again, about life between Orient and Occident. It is the story of Laura, a Catholic woman from a village in Saxony, and Çingiz, a Muslim man from Istanbul.
Laura tells how she turns to a man who not only belongs to a different culture, but also believes in a different god. The young woman learns to recognize the similarities between God and Allah and she comes to the realization that there are some important principles of belief that apply to all people. No matter what belief you have in you. Unfortunately, not everyone shares this opinion and so what always happens when arguments no longer count ...
The story begins in a village in Saxony in the mid-1950s. She repeatedly touches on the development of Germany after the war and gives insights into the development of the Turkish-German relationship as it is today and how it was shaped by the recruitment of many guest workers. The book also provides insights into life on the border between Europe and Asia, in Istanbul, which is still so far away, which is not least due to the fact that the city on the Bosporus was the author's home for a long time.
The cover is adorned with a symbol that unites cross and crescent, as well as the first sura from the Koran, the content of which is very similar to “Our Father” in its translation.
Softcover, Kindle, e-book
- How is LTTE different from ISIS
- How do people balance work and school?
- Krav Maga is the best self defense
- Do I hire PAC people
- Why don't the Chinese hate Russia?
- Why North Indians Eat So Much Paneer
- Which countries have a high demand for CA.
- Why is Europe so stable
- Do you like to be alone 1
- What makes people change forever
- When did Steve Jobs die?
- What is the best night clubs in Hyderabad
- Is brunch like lunch
- Can someone complete two correspondence courses together?
- Bilingual people are smarter
- How does chorizo sausage taste
- What motivates business travelers
- What do ENT doctors find intimidating about INFPs
- How do dreadlocks smell
- Has anyone tried native deodorant
- What is brunch in the kitchen
- What is your lowest final grade
- Arab men are attracted to Nordic women
- What are the basics of body language