What is the most underrated cello concerto
The underestimated danger of heart failure
Doctors sound the alarm: During the corona crisis, many patients no longer dare to go to the doctor's offices and clinics for fear of infection. Without regular medical check-ups, however, life-threatening illnesses can worsen unnoticed. This is especially true for heart failure, popularly known as heart failure. The result: the risk of unhindered progression of the disease or severe disease increases.
Take signs seriously
Take care of your body - if you see signs of heart failure such as exhaustion, shortness of breath, and swollen legs in you or your loved one, make an appointment and discuss your observations with your doctor. Because even if we are currently experiencing restrictions in our everyday life, chronic diseases such as heart failure do not take a break. There is no need to wait.
What is heart failure?
Heart failure, popularly known as heart failure, is a persistent (chronic), life-threatening disease of the heart. Heart failure attacks the heart so severely that it can no longer carry enough blood through the body. The consequences are a lack of oxygen in the cells and blood backlog - this leads to shortness of breath, exhaustion and water retention in those affected.
Who can get heart failure?
Heart failure can basically affect anyone. However, the majority of the roughly 2 million heart failure patients in Germany are older than 45 years.
How high is your risk of heart failure? Test it now: www.ratgeber-herzinsuffendung.de
ACT TIMELY IF COMPLAINTS ARE CONTINUED
Take heart: Find out more about the illness and talk to your doctor about persistent symptoms such as exhaustion, shortness of breath and swollen legs. If the disease is noticed and treated in good time, you can consistently counteract the progression of the disease and protect the heart from damage to its function and shape. Because better quality of life is no coincidence. Once diagnosed, the disease is often easily treatable. There are now a variety of effective drugs.
Heart failure patients should also talk to their doctor about how they can support their therapy in everyday life, e.g. B. through "heart-friendly" food and exercise training.
Information and tips on heart failure
The website www.ratgeber-herzinsuffendung.de offers a lot of information and tips for patients, relatives and interested parties. In addition to current information on heart failure, practical tests (e.g. to assess symptoms) and a guide to cardiologists in Germany are waiting for you.
- What are some technical analysis of the website
- America is a melting pot of Europeans
- What games are there on the SNES Classic
- Why do people point their fingers
- How can a chiropractor help with scoliosis
- What is the smell of human penis
- How should women reciprocate the chivalry of men?
- Are congressional committees non-partisan
- Is a sequel to Mary Poppins really necessary
- What are the benefits of American veterans
- How is the climate in Vancouver
- What are some of the advantages of being gay?
- Wealthy people are less empathetic
- How is it in Australia 1
- What is the salary for event management
- What is the poorest region in Serbia
- Why should you be a bad person
- What is normal quality of sleep
- How did the Koran come about?
- There were right-wing extremist African movements
- Why is China more developed than Pakistan
- What should a brunch menu contain?
- How do you find the maximum speed
- What did Paul do in the Bible