What are Scottish landowners called
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
What will you receive with your order?
Essentials for your property
Information about the location of your property, access rights and a personalized ID.
Everything you need to know about owning your souvenir lot.
Join the 100,000 members and vote on key land management decisions
Interact and show your country to others. Available for iPhones and Android smartphones.
Tour of the reserve
Visit your country and take advantage of our 'Meet & Greet' service. Limited availability!
Back to top "
Our customers love us
At first it was "only" intended as a gag, but if you take a closer look at it you quickly realize that it is a great thing. I can't find anything negative and am thinking of supporting this project further ... and one more reason to travel to Scotland!
It is for a good cause to buy land for animals and nature - I would always do it to preserve nature for animals.
"Great gift idea and problem-free processing"
I bought the property for my father's birthday. The order and payment via PayPal worked great. The envelope with everything was in the mailbox after a few days. Everything really great!
Keep up to date with your country in the Highlands and with the Highland Titles community
Safe and secure
We use a secure payment system so you can be sure that your details are safe.
Highland Titles Limited is a limited liability company incorporated in Alderney under number 1599 and wholly owned by the Highland Titles Charitable Trust for Scotland, a non-profit organization incorporated in Guernsey under number CH444.
This website is administered by Highland Titles OU. Highland Titles OU is a company registered in Estonia with number 14943194.
** You will be addressed by us and within our community of more than 200,000 members with the title of Laird, Lord or Lady you have chosen. Please note that you cannot buy a title of nobility. This is for entertainment purposes only.
* You receive the personal right to a souvenir property. This is a form of inheritable property that you can pass on to future generations. Highland Titles remains the registered land owner and manages the land on your behalf.
© Copyright Highland Titles
- What does an apostille do
- How can a teenager invest in investments
- How do you erase an old computer
- Is Kalasalingam better than Saveeta
- Makes a podcast expensive
- What does the world need less of?
- How fear destroys the human personality
- Which animal will never become extinct?
- Is The Wire worth the time invested
- Is mechanical engineering blue collar
- Why should we keep our surroundings clean
- What is your rating of MyOnlineCA
- What are some popular Persian quotes
- How does it look in Haiti these days
- What is the array of objects memory
- Is Rey actually Senator Palpatine
- What's Vao's salary
- Do you like bread
- What is IT recruiting
- What do Americans think of Canada?
- What are the three types of gender
- Whose income is VAT
- What counts as flirting
- What does an auditor need