Can Thai people understand Vietnamese and vice versa
Asian languages, do they understand each other easier?
I have this website called
who is responsible for languages found.
I am very interested in languages. Now there are a few to see which languages are easier to very difficult for a German to learn (from 600 to 2200 teaching hours). However, I am still missing a few other languages that have not yet been added.
Now my question to the community, could you help me with my 11 added languages (see below) under which Difficulty can be classified, for which you need little to a lot of time. So speak of the grammar, case cases, pronunciation, reading, vocabulary etc. you already know what I mean.
Here I have compiled a list of 11 languages that are only of interest to me. You're welcome no Mention other language. They should under the 4 difficulty points added where you think the one language could fit?
- Basque language
- Navajo language
- Indian language
- Polish language
- Tagalog language (spoken in the Philippines)
- Slovak language
- Vietnamese language
- Icelandic language
- Lithuanian language
- Kazakh language
- Quechua language
Here is the example:
With about 600 hours on fastest You can learn Afrikaans, Danish, French, Dutch, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish and Swedish.
in the midfield include Albanian, Greek, Croatian, Persian, Russian, Czech and Turkish with 1,100 lessons.
As already a little more difficult Finnish, Georgian, Mongolian, Thai and Hungarian are classified.
As Hardest nuts prove themselves with 2200 school hours of Arabic, Japanese, Cantonese, Korean and Mandarin.
I would be very grateful for your answers, even if this question is certainly not easy to answer.
There is definitely a helpful answer ;-) But you should do something about it.
- How is the environment changing?
- Why IIFL stocks are down 50 today
- Where were you born 1
- What are things that no one can see
- Are replica watches worth buying
- What is bluetooth technology
- When night falls, why does day come
- Why do people get old
- How are the US police investigating the theft
- How has President Trump influenced political campaigns
- A free spirit is a young spirit
- Which is the best employee management software
- How to publish your books
- Which foods have fewer carbohydrates
- Which is the biggest port in India
- What are bushes
- Why does my penis shrink after masturbation
- Is Barcelona an overrated tourist destination
- A girlfriend at the age of 25 is necessary
- What is good psychotherapy
- How much is an app user worth
- What is Ohio best known for
- Why does my piss smell weird
- Why are art galleries important
- If Spotify is expanded to include audio books
- Is dementia a coping mechanism
- What do you love most about life
- Newspapers are still important
- Why does life have sad moments
- Chinese people read science journalism
- How do mentally strong people deal with stress?
- What do Czechs think of Chinese tourists?
- Who is considered Asian
- Why do we call nationality races