What is the highest paid nursing career
Ranking: wages for carers are only slightly above average
Nursing professions are particularly in demand in the Corona crisis. When it comes to wages, however, the appreciation for their work is low, as an analysis shows. Büezer also belong to the low earners. Office jobs, on the other hand, are rarely found among the worst-paid wages.
In the Corona crisis, work in the care industry is more necessary than ever.
But the wages for the carers are only slightly above average.
The wage comparison by job.
In the Corona crisis, nursing staff often have to surpass themselves. For this there was applause from the population at the beginning of the pandemic. But the wages for working in nursing jobs are only slightly above average, as an evaluation of the job cloud and wage check shows.
The gross median wage of skilled nurses is 6634 francs, slightly above average. According to the Federal Statistical Office, this was 6538 francs in 2018. According to Jobcloud, this corresponds exactly to the wages of a physiotherapist. Jobcloud operates portals such as Jobs.ch and Jobup.ch. The media company TX Group, which also owns 20 Minuten, has a stake in the company.
Care industry with the prospect of higher wages
The care industry is financially and socially “tending to be undervalued”, as Lohncheck CEO Tobias Egli says. Industry representatives are therefore always fighting for better working conditions. The majority of companies are not planning any wage increases, but the care industry could successfully fight for them because of Corona. “I assume that their salaries will develop positively in the future,” says Egli.
Finance directors get the highest average gross wage at 10,746 francs. Employees in large companies earn the most. In general, there are hardly any office jobs below the lowest paid wages, but more physically demanding jobs such as construction. Jobcloud CEO Davide Villa says: "Office jobs and jobs with great responsibility are traditionally paid better than manual jobs."
You can see in the photo gallery who earns the most and who earns the least in Switzerland.
The unions usually demand general wage increases. Many industries, including banks, on the other hand, consistently rely on individual adjustments. That also means: if you want a higher salary, you have to fight for it. If you go into wage negotiations despite the crisis, you should consider these tips:
preparation: Without additional benefits, there is no increase in salary, says Andrea Letsch, HR expert at the personnel service provider Hays: "Reflect critically on the past year and specifically write down which tasks you have done exceptionally well." The most important question that an employee has to answer is: What project results have been achieved and to what extent have they advanced the company?
Arguments: Remember, only work performance counts in salary reviews. Private reasons, such as further training that is not directly related to the job, are not relevant. And job dissatisfaction is not an argument in favor of more wages, says Letsch - because wages are practically never the solution.
Attitude: "A wage discussion is not a dispute," says Letsch. That is why you should go into the negotiation positively, be happy about small successes and remember that your superiors are fighting for your wage increase. "
Alternatives: According to Letsch, not only the wages, but also other advantages are decisive. If the employer can no longer offer more money, there may be more home office days, a parking space or other goodies. "Think about how much something like this is worth to you and ask for such advantages instead of more money."
Failure: If you don't get the wage increase, you can use the conversation as an anchor for the next one, as Letsch says: "Next time, mention that the wage increase didn't work out recently and what new goals you have achieved since then." That increases the chances of every new conversation.
- How does France feel about communism?
- What are the core values of Americans
- Why do narcissists try to imitate others
- How One Can Avoid Being Materialistic
- Originally Japanese were black
- What does it mean to be trisexual
- How did Hitler see the Albanians
- What would happen if I stopped working
- What is your unpopular opinion of friends
- How online home-made food delivery works
- Is inherited wealth moral
- Are there female SAF commands
- How do I impress new employees
- How is your perfect love
- What is the average genetic makeup of Sicilians
- Is there normal life after prison?
- How do I forge a parent signature
- Which food is surprisingly easy to cook
- Can you be brutally honest about something
- Why did Boeing buy McDonnell Douglas
- Should I leave my country
- Why does my head always hurt 1
- Have you ever spat in someone's face?
- What is the longest book ever written
- What is the best hemp oil
- How much of Australia does China own
- What are your favorite tropes in fanfic
- Do recruiters use resumes at all
- What is your opinion on Indonesia
- Why do people get bitter
- Does Meritocracy work why or why not
- Does capitalism encourage hoarding of resources?
- Why does competition make us better