How introverted and friendly is Scandinavia
Hello my dears :)
Then I'll introduce myself ...
My name is Sarah, I am 27 years old and I come from Bielefeld. I am currently doing my doctorate in linguistics and am also working on a research project at my university.
In my free time I like to go running or to the gym, read, drink (too much) coffee or cook vegetarian / vegan food. I also tried blogging once (went in the direction of healthy living / cooking / running), but was not so satisfied with what I wrote. But would like to revive that. I love Ireland and everything that has to do with it. And the color green and frogs. I also like to watch NCIS and Homeland. I'm an early riser, a perfectionist in some areas. Oh, and I'm an introvert (why else would I write an introduction thread in a forum on a Saturday evening ...). And now almost something like "proud" of it.
Like many others, I used to think that something was wrong with me. That I'm just shy That I have to change it. I hate loud parties with lots of strangers and small talk. I need a lot of alone time. Most of all, I like to travel alone. In the last few weeks and months I have found out through research on the Internet that I am not just shy (for example, I have no problem speaking in front of a lot of people), but that I am an introvert. And - which was much more important to me - that being an introvert also brings an incredible number of positive qualities. In the future I would like to try to use and emphasize these positive properties even more.
And I am so incredibly happy that it is apparently not just me and I look forward to a lively exchange with you :)
Many greetings and a nice 3rd Advent to all of you
- What are typical Cuban dishes
- Army Jawan is a civil servant
- Why do many women miss chivalry
- Hong Kong taxis take US dollars
- Which physical characteristics are unattractive for women?
- What happened to Al Gore
- Why is the 1922 committee so named
- Moses was an alcoholic
- How can you as a future citizen make a contribution?
- Can technologically advanced civilizations develop underwater?
- What is considered a bad relationship
- Can I marry my uncle's granddaughter
- Can I get Jain food in Bhutan
- Do you like Taschen 1
- Has someone stayed single all their life?
- Can I sue a game company?
- Are millennials selfish
- Why are problems occurring
- What are some good websites for teenagers
- How is the salivary gland blocked
- How important are soil tests
- How much money do my parents have
- Why do some people hoard on things