What is the name of an 18-wheel truck
Understand rim designation: sizes, rim flange and hump.
If you look at the back of a rim, you'll find a combination of numbers and letters. But how is this rim designation to be read? It is difficult for many to understand. Tire Leader helps you understand what the series of numbers and letters mean.
- 6: Rim width in inches (1¨: 25.4 mm)
- 15: Rim diameter in inches
- ET43: Offset in mm
What does the letter J in the rim designation mean?
The letter J stands for the rim flange shape (rim flange design). J is considered to be the usual shape of the outer edge (rim flange). There are several types of rim edges. We have listed them in the table below:
|description||Area of application|
|A.||Bicycles, motorcycles, mopeds, light trucks, trucks, forklifts.|
|B.||Car (rim width: 6 inches)|
Danger ! Although rims B and J are suitable for cars, it is not possible to use tires designed for rim flange B in combination with a rim with rim flange J!
|D.||Bicycles, motorcycles, mopeds, light trucks, trucks, forklifts.|
|P, K||Vintage vehicles such as Jaguar or Bentley|
|S, T, V, W||Commercial vehicle|
It is very important to pay attention to the contour of the rim flange. Rims and tires that are suitable for different types of rim flange may not be combined with one another.
What does the designation H2 mean?
The letter H gives information about the hump design (shape and number of humps). This designation is usually at the end of the rim marking. H2 means that the rim has a double hump inside. (= Doppelhumpfelge).
- Can a Pakistani marry an Indian girl?
- How has Cuban culture changed Miami
- What is special about Indian food
- Which country doesn't have a national sport?
- Why don't hotel rooms have 3 beds
- Who kicked the Chinese out of Algeria?
- You can use Tinder without a smartphone
- What causes arthritis pain
- Other Asians eat snails like Vietnamese
- What is the dirtiest business area in Argentina
- Is my life important
- What's the hottest startup out there
- Is homeopathy reliable
- Mixing is good
- Is Urntrade a fake company
- The government of Tamil Nadu will ban TASMAC
- Why is Louisiana still naming county councils
- Which raises more questions about atheism or God
- Why did Nokia fail in India
- What do Ukrainians think of Romanians
- Do you have famous ancestors
- Where was Noah's ark found
- How do I start a cement factory
- How can I produce creative ideas
- Can I pay with PayPal in Amazon
- Is the internet bad for young people?
- What makes someone a rich kid
- What is the best laptop in 2016
- The mentality of a person really heals itself
- Is Ramadan all about fasting?
- How much debt does Trump have
- Which ribs have the most meat
- What is recruiting
- Most actors can cry on cue