Why don't Cambodians like Vietnam and Thailand?
The legend of Thien Hau:
As the legend tells, a girl named Thien Hau lived in the Chinese province of Fujan or Fukien 1,000 years ago. One day she wanted to go out to sea with her father, brother and other boats, but the men refused to take the girl with them. So she followed them in a little dugout canoe. The fishing boats overturned in a sudden storm. Thien Hau miraculously managed to save her father and brother. Since then she has been venerated as the patron saint of fishermen and seafarers.
A visit to the FITO Museum, Vietnam's first museum for traditional medicine, gives an insight into the production of these. The exhibition shows a collection of almost 3000 items used in the manufacture of traditional medicine. Then you walk to a small mobile street café, where you can enjoy the “black drink” the Saigon way: on the street and in conversation with students who pass by during their lecture breaks or with the local population.
Lunch is in the Pho Co - Ancient Town Restaurant, where specialties from all three regions of Vietnam are served in a beautiful ambience.
In the afternoon the tour continues with a tour of the War Crimes Museum, the Reunification Palace, the colonial Saigon, the General Post Office, the City Hall and the Notre Dame Cathedral.
- How should I answer my performance review
- What is Rwanda
- Why should a woman avoid divorce
- What's wrong with populism
- What is your opinion on forensics
- How should I start a transport company
- What's the best donut
- How is the race in the USA determined?
- Why do I like mixed races
- Is a caliphate mandatory in Islam
- How many hours are 3000 minutes
- How good is the Harrier Jump Jet
- Why is Scotland so treeless
- People eat kaengurus
- What is CA Intermediate
- How does money divide people
- The USA is looked down upon
- A return on investment of 19 is good
- Generation Z will rule the world
- Where is the coldest place in Portugal
- How do I clean a concrete floor
- How is population control implemented
- Why a teacher is better than a doctor
- Which nation has the fastest fighter jet?
- Karachi is bigger than Delhi
- Why is there a lack of water
- Why do some parents hire nannies?
- Why does fear harm me
- What's the worst poem ever written
- Which world cuisine uses mustard
- What lived on Pangea
- Can someone complete two correspondence courses together?
- How can I please a pregnant woman
- How does a rotating aircraft engine work