Is Ukraine safe to visit
Welcome to the website of the Federal Foreign Office
The Measures to contain the corona pandemic in Ukraine currently apply until June 30th, 2021 and are tightened in several regions depending on the situation.
Mass events are prohibited. A mask requirement still applies nationwide in closed rooms with public traffic. In so-called “red zones”, masks must also be used in public places (e.g. in parks or playgrounds) if a distance of 1.5 m to other people cannot be maintained.
Several regions of Ukraine are classified as 'red zones', which has led to a tightening of the pandemic rules. Please inform yourself in the media or with the authorities of your place of residence according to the currently valid local rules.
Entry into Ukraine
Please refer to our travel and safety information
Departure from Ukraine
There are direct flights between Germany and Ukraine. If you have any further questions about flights, please contact a travel agent or the airlines.
Traveling by car
Please note that there are still entry restrictions for people arriving from Ukraine in the EU countries neighboring Ukraine. For transit travel, please contact the authorities of the respective transit countries and the security information from the Federal Foreign Office.
Please also note the information from the Federal Ministry of the Interior on the subject of entry to and quarantine in Germany.
More information and questions
Please also note the current information from the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
We urgently recommend German nationals to register in the ELEFAND crisis prevention list for the duration of their stay in Ukraine, so that we can keep you informed about current developments. With the 'Safe Travel' app from the Federal Foreign Office you can receive push notifications about your travel destinations every time you update travel and safety information (subscribe to the newsletter).
For further questions, please contact the responsible office (Federal Police, Health Department, Ukrainian authorities / diplomatic missions abroad).
- Do people share fear
- How do the Chinese feel about the Spaniards?
- What is the least French thing at all?
- What should I buy during hyperinflation?
- Why is polygamy illegal in Australia
- Why am I always morose
- Can we control our brain
- Is the English accent perfect in Hong Kong
- What is cement board siding
- Will kill Arya Stark Waif
- How many people read books
- What is the strangest Italian slang term
- How many postage stamps have ever been made?
- Can we eat onions and tomatoes together?
- Why do dentists scratch my teeth
- Causes 84 oxygen saturation brain damage
- Symphony orchestra professionals smoking bongs
- Do you speak English in Thailand?
- American girls like Russian boys
- Why is the Japanese yen so inflated
- How can you build trust in people
- Why do industrialized countries use GNP to a large extent
- What is the best usb bluetooth module
- Why should a woman avoid divorce