Hate Indians Sri Lanka
Hate Tamil: How can you use the German word, the German expression To hate translate into the Tamil language, i.e. into Tamil? Here is one of the different possibilities: The German expression Hassen can be translated into Tamil or the language of the Tamils with Vru, also written Veru. German Hassen, Tamil Vru or Veru.
Different spellings for Vru and Veru
The Tamil word Vru can also be written Veru. In Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka, Tamil or Tamil is written in the Tamil script. The Tamil script is mainly used in Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka. You can transcribe this into the Roman script in various ways, i.e. the script in which German is also written. Vru is written in the Tamil script, in the Tamil script வெறு. The Tamil script has a beautiful typeface, with lots of curves and curves. In large parts of India, especially in northern India, the Devanagari script is widespread. Vru in the Devanagari script is वे ṟ उ. In the scientific IAST transliteration, i.e. Roman script with diacritical marks, this expression is written veṟu, whereby Sanskrit connoisseurs should be aware that Tamil is pronounced differently than Sanskrit. No matter how you write it, it is always pronounced the same way. German Hassen is in Tamil, in the Tamil language, Vru, Veru, வெறு, वे ṟ उ or veṟu
German Hate - Tamil Vru
For more Tamil Vru to German translations, see
Video on the subject of hating Tamil translation Vru
Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka have many yoga and Ayurveda centers. Many westerners travel to Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka for Ayurveda. There are also many Hindu pilgrimage sites in Tamil Nadu with great Hindu temples. Here is a video from the large subject area of yoga, Ayurveda, spirituality, Hinduism:
Tamil - German
Here are more Tamil German translations:
There is also a Tamil German dictionary here in the wiki. If you are looking for a translation of a Tamil word, then enter the Tamil word in the search field above, followed by "Tamil German". Here are a few examples - by clicking you will get to the corresponding German translation:
This yoga wiki is also a large German-Tamil dictionary. Enter the German word in the search field above, followed by "Tamil", and you will get the Tamil translation. Here are a few examples that you can also click:
Hate in other Indian languages
Here are a few links to articles where you can learn how to translate hate into other Indian languages:
More information about Tamil Nadu, the Tamil script, Tamil language etc.
Indian dictionaries here on the wiki
Links on the subject of yoga and meditation
The Tamil term Vru can be translated into German as hate.
Hassen German - Tamil translation Vru.
- What are the best food combinations
- Why is Kuala Lumpur old
- Relations between Australia and Russia should be better
- How do charities use donations
- Who was the best sultan of Oman
- What is the gospel of the four
- How do you outsource the recruiting
- How many tourists visit Goa every year
- Why can't people stop expecting
- Who is beautiful Krishna or Jesus
- Where should I buy land in Texas?
- Where do the modern Irish come from
- How many boys wear girls' panties
- What should I know about anarchy
- What is r and d
- How is interior design as a profession
- What do the Chinese think of Russia
- What is Project Management Certification
- Review companies training on background checks
- What can you cook rice with?
- Masturbate women over 70
- You can consume fish and milk together
- What does the Higher Secondary School Certificate mean
- Where can I get a P2P loan?