Why does my piss smell weird
Urine: what odor and cloudiness reveal
The urine is almost colorless and odorless, at most slightly yellowish: This indicates health. The urine does not contain any filtrates or residues that could indicate diseases.
The urine is dark yellow: You probably did not drink enough, so you are dehydrated. The body tries to conserve fluids and concentrates the urine. In addition, the dark color can indicate a bladder or kidney infection.
The urine smells strong: This can come from certain foods - such as asparagus or coffee. Then the intense smell is harmless. However, bacteria can also cause it. If the urine smells unpleasant for more than a day, this should be clarified by a doctor. It could be caused by irritation or inflammation.
Blood in the urine: This is a major symptom of inflammation of the ureter, bladder, or kidney, but it can even occur cancer Clues. However, blood thinners are also a possible cause. However, if there is blood in the urine, always consult a doctor!
Urine is brownish: Important alarm signal, please see a doctor immediately - it is old blood and indicates kidney damage or inflammation of the liver and pancreas.
Urine foams: If the urine is foaming it is a sign of protein in the urine. This suggests that a kidney is not working properly. Inflammation, but also high blood pressure or diabetes can be the triggers.
Frequent need to urinate, but then only dripping: If the prostate is enlarged or if there is a bladder infection, frequent urination and small amounts of water are typical signs.
Pain when urinating: If there is also pain, it is probably a bladder infection. However, various sexually transmitted diseases, such as gonorrhea (gonorrhea), are also associated with these symptoms.
Gas bubbles In the urine: If you notice air and gases from the urethra when you urinate, this could be caused by bacteria (cystitis). In rare cases, there may be a fistula behind it (a tiny passage between the colon and the bladder).
Urine tastes sweet: In the past, the doctor also tasted urine. The sweet taste indicated that urine contained glucose. That is the case with diabetes. "Diabetes mellitus" therefore means "honey-sweet flow".
- Can you escape from prison
- How can you confuse enemy air defenses?
- How to Find a Lost Wallet
- In today's society, what counts as dating is what counts
- At what age do you complete elementary school?
- What is the cross elasticity of demand
- How should you treat a black pimple
- What's the hottest topic in psychology
- Can we live without smartphones?
- What do you usually have for dinner
- Who is Taehyung's girlfriend
- It is safe to kiss women vaginas
- Does a mechanic's lien affect your credit
- How do I sue Google
- How do I install a VPN
- How much should I spend on clothes?
- Where can I find business angels
- How do I choose a Montessori school
- Why does the Democratic Party want globalization
- What is the name of an 18-wheel truck
- Why do armpits stink so much
- Is there a recession
- What are some good online escrow services
- Why are old people so impatient