What makes brunch a unique experience
Family brunch in Bercy
A family brunch may sound tempting to the adults, but the little ones don't always have the patience to sit quietly at the table. That is why the "Esprit du 12ème" restaurant in the Pullman Paris Center-Bercy has created its "family brunch".
While you and your partner enjoy an excellent brunch buffet, your children can have fun under the supervision of creative animators in the children's area "Salon Enfant". Demonstrations, face painting, board games, films and child-friendly dishes: there is a different theme every Sunday. Finally a brunch that the whole family can enjoy!
Brunch for the little ones in Montparnasse
The Just'In restaurant in the Pullman Paris Montparnasse, located in the heart of the capital, is another great destination for a social Sunday with loved ones. With its "baby brunch" and the four themes "dreamers", "athletes", "gourmets" and artists "as well as activities and themed shows every month, there is something for everyone. Farm animals, space and pirates stimulate the imagination of even the smallest children .
The brunch includes delicious, homemade dishes: scrambled eggs with truffles, chestnut cream soup and game terrine for the adults and crepes, waffles and chocolate donuts for the children.
A relaxing brunch right by the Eiffel Tower
Are you looking for a relaxing Sunday brunch with your partner or friends? Then the "Yoga Brunch" of the French-American brasserie "Frame" at the Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel is just the thing for you.
Get the day off to a perfect start: find yourself new with a yoga class in the hotel's fitness room or in the vegetable garden on the hotel roof with a wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower. Then quench your thirst completely relaxed with a detox juice. Enjoy a healthy, delicious buffet with typical New York brunch dishes as well as pastries and other French specialties. A perfect weekend - and the perfect start to the new week!
A delightful family brunch or a delicious morning with friends? You can count on Accor Pullman Hotels.
- In which countries do people eat snails?
- What is the Chinese symbol for gay
- How is the student life in Mumbai
- What is Aliexpress
- What is used to create wealth
- Which film defines your generation
- Why is tomato sauce sometimes too sweet?
- Humble women are stuck
- How do the British see other Europeans
- What are some must-see series
- How has President Trump influenced political campaigns
- Which German dishes are known in India
- Why are RSS members mostly unmarried?
- How bad is lobster meat
- Was the Prophet Muhammad Allah
- Are my grades good enough for GCSE?
- Ham is a healthy choice for breakfast
- Why are Africans black and Caucasians white
- Can you masturbate before puberty?
- Do you like peruvian cuisine
- Why do I like music so much
- Why is there no Asian Union
- What is your most disappointing finding
- Should Italy leave the euro
- Why is the Chinese government so protectionist
- Firefighters in the US are overpaid
- Americans feel safe under Donald Trump
- Why do protesters want to be arrested?
- Which charity should I donate to?
- How can I immigrate to Groenland
- Who are the Irish
- Can Romanians understand Latin
- How do you welcome 2020
- How do street sellers on average