What is your lowest final grade
Translation of "lowest grade" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
It is the lowest grade on a transverse flute, almost the highest note on the bassoon.
It is the lowest note on the standard flute, almost the highest note on the bassoon.
The invention of claim 17, wherein the predetermined note position is lowest grade in the musical scale that is depicted is.
The invention of claim 17, wherein the predetermined note position is the lowest note in the musical scale being represented.
When the arranger is switched on, the chords are recognized over the entire keyboard. - LOWEST: This gives the bass the lowest grade assigned to the chord regardless of the root note.
If the arranger has been enabled, the chords are recognized over the full keyboard. - LOWEST: Assigns the lowest note of the chord to the bass over and above the basic.
That means that in the diatonic scale of seven notes, whatever the lowest grade is in the chord, the next will be two notes higher; And the third, two grades higher than that.
That means that in the diatonic scale of seven notes, whatever the lowest note is in the chord, the next one will be two notes higher; and the third one, two notes higher than that.
It can be used, for example, to perform bass solos. -MANUAL BASS: This sets the manual bass for the left hand. - BASS TO LOWEST: This makes the bass the lowest grade assigned to the chord regardless of the root note.
For example, when you want to play a bass solo. - MANUAL BASS: Sets the manual bass for the left hand. - BASS TO LOWEST: Assigns the lowest note of the chord to the bass over and above the basic.
The lowest grade (the low E string) vibrates in a visible vibration while the higher notes cause a much smaller vibration.
The lowest tone (the low E string) vibrates in a visible vibration while the higher tones produce a much smaller vibration.
The German grading system is used for the assessment of performance (lowest grade 6, best grade 1).
The German grading system is used (lowest grade 6 highest 1)!
On a scale from A + (top grade) to D- (lowest grade), the German HypoVereinsbank achieved a B-, followed by the Australian banks Westpac Banking Corporation and National Australia Bank (both C +).
On a scale from A + (top score) to D- (lowest score), Germany's HVB Group achieved a B-, followed by the Australian banks Westpac Banking Corporation and National Australia Bank (both with a C +).
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 9. Exactly: 9. Elapsed time: 36 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- How did you discipline a spoiled Goere
- Why does Trump hate the media
- What is the history of Great Britain
- What do teacher pets get away with?
- How do energy management consultancies work
- Will React finally beats Vue and Angular
- Can an older person bloom longer
- Do the Elsaesser feel French or German?
- Why do certain things happen in life
- How do I survive every day without breakfast
- Is sex allowed while fasting in Ramadan?
- How are spies caught in real life
- Jogging makes people look older
- Which is more difficult Fortnite or PUBG
- What is spiritual life
- Do you think Arab women are hot
- How is Jim Rogers personally?
- How is NGO helpful
- Should Singaporeans be excluded from gambling
- What are good KPIs for hotel management
- What is the best souvenir from Taipei
- When was the first laptop introduced?
- Why are you proud to be Nigerian
- Why does Moscow have the most billionaires?
- What percentage of Singapore is on welfare
- What do you think of Chinese music
- Can dogs feel the feelings of their owners?
- Is Hadoop certification worth the investment?
- What are some home remedies for constipation
- Can someone clear the gate in 5th attempts?
- Men generally do what women want
- Lives in LA overrated
- Is tattooing allowed in Islam