What is Trump Derangement Syndrome
Trump Derangement Syndrome: what is it? Meaning, translation, definition
The reactions of political opponents to Donald Trump and his decisions as President of the United States of America are referred to as "Trump Derangement Syndrome". (The political opponents of Donald Trump are: Democrats, Liberals, Progressives and Conservatives who reject Trump.)
The "Trump Derangement Syndrome" (TDS) is a newly created word and not an official ICD-10 recognized disease.
The expression "Trump Derangement Syndrome" was already used by Donald Trump himself and is used by his supporters to criticize or denigrate critics of Trump himself. When people are accused of suffering from the "Trump Derangement Syndrome", it is assumed that they consciously accept everything that Donald Trump says or does negatively. They are also accused of being unable to think clearly.
Another new word is "Trump Anxiety Disorder". (In German: "Trump anxiety disorder.) The Trump anxiety disorder means that someone suffers from (great) fear because of Donald Trump and his politics. The "Trump-Anxiety-Disorder" is not an official disease either and is not in the ICD-10, but describes reactions to Donald Trump's election and politics.
By the way: When George Bush ruled, there was the "Bush Derangement Syndrome".
Symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome (Examples, Meaning)
The "Trump Derangement Syndrome" expresses itself as follows, among other things:
- Affected people are no longer able or willing to react calmly and sensibly to something that Donald Trump has said or done.
- Those affected act without reason and logic.
- Those affected live out a kind of paranoia about Trump.
- Those affected express their hatred and feelings about Trump in an unregulated manner. Partly without hesitation.
- Affected people tend to behave hysterically, become violent or express death wishes. (For example, Madonna dreamed of blowing up the White House.)
Allegedly affected by the Trump DerangementSyndrome justify their attitude from the thoughts they think about themselves. They consider themselves intelligent citizens who have good judgment and clearly see that Trump is "bad" and "a total miscast." From this observation, they create occasions and reasons to justify their behavior.
The Trump Derangement Syndrome is similar to the "NPC meme". Many justify their (sometimes exaggerated) behavior based on the negative feelings that Donald Trump arouses in them. (The same goes for Trump fans. They justify their behavior based on the positive feelings Trump creates in them.)
Action against the Trump Derangement Syndrome
Editor's note: Let's do it like Warren Buffett. He said to Buffett that if the person responds emotionally to everything that is said, someone will suffer again and again. Those who want to feel true power sit back and observe things with logic.
Whoever realizes that words control a person realizes that other people have power over a person (and thus oneself). Whoever wants to break this power should breathe and watch.
What does "Trump Derangement Syndrome" mean in German? translation
The word "derangement" means in German:
- Insanity / Insanity
The English word "derangement" describes a state of mental disturbance that does not allow one to think or act normally or to react to something in a controlled manner. In German it would be said that these people are confused and insane or suffer from mental derangement. Your judgment and self-knowledge is limited.
In German, the “Trump Derangement Syndrome” could be called “Umnachtungssyndrom”; with reference to "mental derangement". An expression like "Trump induced confusion" or the "Trump insanity syndrome" is also conceivable.
Back to the previous page | Category: Society and Politics
- Is RM from BTS gay
- What is a sori
- How is the Apple display stand made
- What do Turks think of Hitler?
- How is the crime rate in New Delhi
- Is Karachi Bakery from Pakistan
- Why does blood stain clothes
- What is superior intelligence
- What if you are missing everything
- How important is an internship in chemical engineering
- Can someone buy the White House?
- Is Eve a Christian name
- Is a theocratic government mandatory in Islam
- The SAT score of 1070 is good
- How does IT outsourcing work in Ukraine
- Why do people criticize
- Why do you teach
- How bad is it to have pizza for breakfast
- Canadians are rich
- Can a private company partner
- Why do we produce saliva
- What's the cheapest shopping app
- How should an entrepreneur invest 100,000
- What is OSB in construction