Why does my pussy have big lips
External genitalia of the woman
The clitoris, also known as the clitoris, is a complex excitable organ and has an essential function with regard to a woman's sexuality and during orgasm. The clitoris is an organ made of cavernous tissue that other female mammals have.
In contrast to the male penis, only a small part of the clitoris is externally visible, while the majority of the organ lies inside the pelvis.
The clitoris comprises a complex system of nerves and erectile tissue: the erectile tissue is extensive and in pairs. It includes two clitoral legs and two onion-shaped cavernous bodies. The two legs are 6–9 cm long and extend deep into the pelvis, starting from the clitoral shaft at the tip of which the clitoral glans sits. The small glans of the clitoris can be visible or hidden behind a fold of the labia minora. The two onion-shaped cavernous bodies cling to the front wall of the vagina in places and elastically enclose the vaginal vestibule.
A few centimeters below the clitoris is the opening of the urethra, the exit of the urinary bladder. Underneath is the vaginal entrance, the outer area of the vagina. There are numerous glandular exits there. In the case of sexual arousal, in addition to the formation of fluid caused by increased blood flow to the vagina, a secretion is secreted which moisten the vaginal entrance (lubrication).
- In Christianity, dogs can go to heaven
- How does a corpse smell?
- How was your social life at the university
- Singapore is facing a recession
- Why can't people just accept gay people
- What is the rating on a curve
- Where can I find bisexual friends
- Have you ever been creepy towards women?
- Can be a newbie and a second date
- Hindu men from Bangladesh marry Muslim women
- How to order tapas in Spain
- What year was the Millennium Bridge built
- Why should anyone hate me for free?
- Crochet tugs damage the hair
- Have you ever shouted at something random
- What do Moroccans like to eat?
- Why do people prefer whiskey over brandy?
- How important is the family
- Who is the best oncologist in Bangalore
- How do you change technologies in IT
- What is the best computer job
- What animals eat alligators
- How can I be a good CNA
- How are spies caught in real life