How do I deal with digestive problems
A balanced diet is essential for a healthy intestinal flora. Dietary fiber serves as food for positive intestinal bacteria and stimulates intestinal activity. There are also a variety of foods, such as dried figs or sauerkraut, that encourage regular bowel movements. Also drink enough water, because in addition to plenty of exercise, sufficient fluids are also important for intestinal health.
Tips for everyday life
If our bowels go on strike, it's no drama: we can often solve digestive problems or even avoid them if we follow a few tips for everyday life. If you want to avoid constipation, you should take long-term preventive measures and adapt your daily habits. Observe the following recommendations, which you can quickly and easily implement in your everyday life in order to avoid constipation.
Try to minimize stress in your daily life. This also includes the stress in the quiet place: take your time every time you go to the toilet. Also, be careful not to suppress bowel movements - be it for lack of time or because you prefer to avoid other people's toilets. A regular daily and nutritional rhythm can be helpful at this point. If, on the other hand, going to the toilet in a strange environment cannot be avoided, it is advisable to keep means to improve hygiene on the toilet at hand.
Drink at least two liters of water a day. Make sure that you drink regularly, not just with meals. In this way, the intestinal contents remain supple all day and the transport of the food is made easier.
Eat a balanced diet. Whole grain products, fruits and vegetables are ideal for a high-fiber diet and stimulate bowel movements. Five small meals are easier to digest than three large ones. The same applies here: Don't let yourself get stressed - chew your food slowly and thoroughly.
Instead of the elevator, just take the stairs or get back on your bike: Exercise can stimulate digestion and keep your body and mind fit.
- What has Islam done to India
- How can I describe natural landscapes
- Coleman Young ruined Detroit
- Why are Africans black and Caucasians white
- How are corn flakes mass-produced
- What should be smelled
- Oxford and Cambridge are public universities
- What is it like to live in Belgium?
- Indian women like muscular men
- Will a fireplace insert heat my home?
- What is a good Koeln to wear
- Are you afraid of failure
- What are the career prospects for finance doctorates
- What do you love about gospel music
- Believe in deforestation
- Is Tokyo a terrible place to live
- What are some tips for borrowing money
- Greeks are Europeans
- Can your teen read italic
- What is street cleaning
- How does Github discharge employees
- What a psychologist can do
- Is Derek Jeter an overrated outfield player
- Should I work for McKinsey or Google?
- Why does life have sad moments
- Why did Australian universities piss off Chinese students?
- Which portable basic speaker is the best
- Working USA televisions in India
- What problems do researchers face today?
- How is the automotive market doing
- What do accountants do for small businesses
- Is Saudi Arabia considered a developed nation
- What is Zimbabwe famous for