When is the best time to have lunch?
Diet: This is the time of day when you are allowed to eat most
There is no one ideal rhythm according to which everyone should organize their meals. However, if you want to do something good for your metabolism and cardiovascular system, there are guidelines for you - an overview.
Breakfast - yes or no?
People are more tied to their internal clock than previously assumed. Light and darkness not only control the sleeping and waking phases, but also many metabolic hormones. This affects the way the human body handles food. “This means that the same meal is processed more quickly in the morning than in the evening. It is therefore cheaper to eat a larger meal in the morning than in the evening. The composition of the meal is irrelevant, ”says Andreas Pfeiffer, Head of the Medical Clinic for Endocrinology and Metabolic Medicine at Charité Berlin.
Hans Hauner, Director of the Institute for Nutritional Medicine at the Technical University of Munich, sees it practically: “A healthy breakfast is always good. But it is questionable whether breakfast has to be the largest portion. You should therefore also take individual eating patterns and preferences into account. "
The main meal in the evening?
If you follow the pure metabolism-based approach, you should have a large serving in the morning and at noon and the smallest meal of the day for dinner. This rhythm is in harmony with the working hours of our metabolic system. As a working person, however, you often have a different rhythm. “For many people it is normal to have their main meal in the evening after work. So it doesn't make sense to ban dinner. Such a eating pattern would not last, ”says Hauner.
The ecotrophologist and nutritionist Silke Lichtenstein also advises against radical approaches: “For example, if you impose a strict ban on eating after 6 p.m., you will start eating in advance at 5 p.m. without feeling hungry so that you won't be hungry later. Overall, that doesn't make much sense. "
Are snacks and snacking a problem?
- Cool guys cry
- Does inflation lead to more production
- What is the importance of design
- What are good KPIs for hotel management
- A medical assistant can be called a doctor
- Government jobs in India pay off well
- What are ISFP shortcomings
- What was your moment It's finally happening
- Work at home jobs are a scam
- How small can a drone be
- How do travel agencies work
- What can carbonated soda do to you
- Why can't I feel any more music?
- Share a border with China and Russia
- What People Experience With Pregabalin Lyrica Addiction
- How profitable are vinyl films
- Will there be laptops in 20 years
- Believe in deforestation
- Why don't we print currency anymore
- What is the Chinese government afraid of?
- What are your kittens' favorite toys?
- What gives East Germany a bad reputation
- Nursing homes are a highly regulated business
- Are related to Melanesians and Africans