Is my life important
What is important in life? If I could live my life all over again ...
My seminars and coaching are often about work-life balance. Many spend the whole day losing sight of what the really important things are. An old lady looked back on her life and summarized in a short little story what is important from your point of view! An inspiration to us all!
If I could live my life again, I would allow myself to make more mistakes. I would relax. I would take things more easily. I would be more silly than on this trip. I would take fewer things seriously. I would take more chances. I would climb more mountains, swim in rivers more often, and watch more sunsets. I would eat more ice cream and less spinach. Maybe then I would have more real problems, but less imaginary ones.
You know I'm someone who lives sane, hour after hour, day after day. Oh yes, I had my moments too and if I could start all over I would make sure I had more of it. In fact, I would try not to have anything else. Just moments, one at a time, instead of waiting for the future for a lifetime.
If I could live my life again, I'd start barefoot earlier in the spring and stop later in the fall. I would go dancing more often. I would ride the carousel more often. I would pick more daisies. If you keep teasing yourself, you will very soon forget that there are wonderful things like a stream that tells stories and birds that sing.
Nadine Stair, 85 years old, Louisville, Kentucky
In your opinion, what are the really important things in your life?
Share your thoughts and ideas right away using the comment function. I'm looking forward to it!
Here are some ideas that participants in my seminars have gathered:
- It is often difficult to live in the moment.
- The beautiful often falls by the wayside because you impose things on yourself or get things imposed from outside.
- We should take the time to live slower and more consciously.
- You have to take chances when you are around. Life doesn't wait for us to have time.
- I have a guilty conscience when I sit on the terrace on my day off.
- It is important to lower the demands: What is really possible?
- How can US citizens support Hong Kong?
- Where is the smallest prison on earth
- What is a traditional Senegalese breakfast
- What makes you proud to be Greek?
- How much does a fireplace lining cost
- How realistic is Downton Abbey
- How does a freelance website pay taxes
- Where can I find crossdressers
- How can minors fly alone internationally
- When does algebra become useful in life?
- How do I organize a children's party
- Invite married couples to invite other sex partners
- How recruiters review candidates
- How is American political culture unique
- What is life like before children are born
- How can we save the music industry
- Which country is the most libertarian
- Which juices are good for the liver?
- Are women better than men 1
- How can we write an interesting story
- Which country has America recognized as a country
- What are some examples of detergents
- Which degrees relate to computer science
- Should preschool be compulsory
- Where can I learn carpentry in Bangalore
- How is the pH calculated
- Why don't Irish people like English
- What programming language does Code org
- Hope is good
- What are the best Redmi 7A alternatives
- Which country has the least regulated economy?
- Should Singaporeans be excluded from gambling
- Do you love allah
- Is it okay to punish your child?