What counts as rape in a relationship
What are the consequences of rape?
The consequences of rape are different for every woman.
But sexual violence always means:
A woman's boundaries are badly violated.
After the fact, the women are often in shock.
Nothing is like it was before.
The women are paralyzed.
Many women are all confused.
You are trying to understand what happened.
It looks different for every woman.
- Some women break down.
- They cry and cannot get up.
- Other women look very calm.
- They act like nothing happened.
- Many cannot talk about what happened to them.
- Even later, the women are often confused.
Your feelings are also all mixed up.
You may feel:
- Anger and hatred
Many women are injured for a long time.
They lose their courage and their self-confidence.
You don't feel comfortable in your body.
They don't want sex or closeness to other people.
You feel ashamed and blame yourself.
All of this is often made worse by other people.
Often women are not believed.
Or friends and acquaintances don't understand
how the woman feels now.
The consequences of rape are very different: Fear:
- The woman no longer dares to leave the house.
The woman may be afraid of being alone.
The woman may be afraid of other people.
- Sleep disorders and bad dreams.
- The woman may feel dirty.
She has to wash over and over again.
There is nothing she can do about it.
- Alcohol addiction, pill addiction or drug addiction.
- Perhaps the woman thinks about the rape often.
Sometimes the memories come all of a sudden.
Then the woman experiences the rape in her head again.
- The woman may be very sad.
- Maybe the woman wants to kill herself.
- Eating disorder.
- Problems with sex.
Rape often changes women's lives too.
- You may break up with your partner.
- Maybe the woman has children.
Then the children also suffer when the mother is badly off.
- The women often don't do anything with other people anymore.
They lose their friends and acquaintances.
- Some women also lose their jobs.
- You may need to move to another apartment.
- Many women want to cope with rape on their own, but it is very difficult.
- Many women take a long time before they can accept help from professionals.
Women get help from the women's advice and specialist centers in Kiel and the women's advice center in Plön.
The employees are well trained.
You can help women
if they have been raped.
- Why is Harley Quinn so popular
- What is construction planning management
- Why is Singapore so humid
- What is the history of African art
- How do the British see other Europeans
- Why do some Chinese have bad mouths
- What is Germany's Autobahn
- What are the most inspiring breakup stories
- Why is PewDiePie still allowed on YouTube
- How good is the CEPT University
- Where does the term superuser come from?
- How wheelchair accessible are Japanese cities
- What is cultural identity 1
- Better is Modi or Rahul Gandhi
- You can train neural networks in parallel
- Which Green Lantern could not Krypton save?
- What is the future of Trump
- Does Anthony Bourdain own any restaurants
- Who is the last wife of the Prophet Muhammad
- Should CNA be tested for health problems
- What does that mean
- How is the market different from the economy?
- What is your opinion on acupuncture treatments
- Is someone against iodized salt