Why do foreigners marry Filipino women
Family Law, the Philippines and the Vatican
Unity on non-divorce
Family law issues have long since stopped at the German borders. Foreigners from all parts of the world live in Germany, Germans live abroad. And love knows no borders, as is well known.
So there are always marriages with an international dimension (spouses of different nationalities, marriages that are concluded abroad, and divorces from foreign marriages in Germany). There are regulations for this in the so-called international family law, which is really complicated because every state has its own regulations. In recent years, at least some European regulations have emerged that have shed some light on the dark.
What does this have to do with the Philippines and the Vatican? Both countries are very Catholic, which is why their family law includes marriage, but not divorce. A marriage in these countries can only be annulled or declared null and void under strict conditions. It can work if a spouse was mentally ill, homosexual or under similarly high hurdles. However, international family law allows "escape" into German law. German citizens who have married a Filipina (mostly women) in the Philippines benefit from this. But even Filipinos and -nas who do not have German citizenship but live in Germany are not permanently chained to one another. Since the prohibition of divorce is incompatible with the principles of the German legal system, German divorce law applies to a Filipino marriage as an exception. The marriage is then considered divorced in Germany, so remarriage is also possible. Only the Philippines (and the Vatican) do not accept a German divorce decree.
- Can we change bad habits permanently?
- Can I extend my maternity leave?
- Why do older people walk so slowly
- How does Tesla recruit its interns
- How much meth gets you up
- What are traditional societies
- I feel lost without my depression
- How long do Nike running shoes last
- France would benefit from fewer civil servants
- How can you build trust in people
- How does trust in human relationships arise
- What is your iq
- What are Franz Liszt's most difficult pieces
- What makes an employee rude
- What makes Juuling addicting?
- What are the best job portals
- How do you deal with difficult times
- Actors cry real tears
- What are the advantages of industrial agriculture
- After failure, what's next
- How was your weekend 1
- Can cause moisture to rise through concrete
- What's your latest culinary discovery
- What do old people do for fun