Why did you choose Ateneo
PIZZERIA ATENEO LEOBEN
What technologies do we use?
As mentioned earlier, we use different technologies to collect data. Among other things, we use scripts, trackers and cookies. Below we explain the technologies we use.
1. What is a script?
A script is short program code that supports the functionality and interactivity of our website. This code can be executed on our server or on your device.
2. What is a tracker?
A tracker is a short, invisible fragment of text or an image on our website that is used to record the traffic on our website. In order to record the traffic, we use several trackers, each of which stores different information about you. We can also allow third parties to set trackers on our website so that they can monitor the traffic on our website for us.
3. What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple, small text file that is sent with the pages of our website and stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser. Some cookies are only used to establish a connection between your activities on our website when you visit a website. Other cookies are permanently stored on your computer's hard drive and are sent back to our servers or the servers of the third parties that set the cookies for us as soon as you visit our website again.
4. What are social media buttons?
In addition to cookies, our websites also use social media buttons. These buttons are used to advertise (“like”) or share (“tweet”) websites on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube. These buttons work using snippets of code taken from Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube.
Why do we use these technologies?
1. Functional purposes
We use various technologies to ensure that our website works optimally and is easy to use. We use scripts and cookies for this purpose. Scripts make the website interactive and that something actually happens when you click a button. Cookies are used to enable functions such as the shopping basket. Without cookies, the products you have selected could not be saved in the shopping basket. Saving your address is also a function that would not work without cookies. Some technologies that are used for functional purposes are so important for the functionality of our website that they cannot be switched off. These technologies are only saved for a few hours after you visit our website.
2. Analysis purposes
3. Marketing purposes
The protection of your data by us and by third parties
1. The protection of your data by Takeaway.com
Takeaway.com takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to combat misuse, loss, unauthorized access, undesired publication and unauthorized changes. If you suspect that your data is not adequately protected or you have indications of abuse, you can send us an email: [email protected]
2. Third Party Technologies
As already mentioned, we use third-party technology. These third parties help us to achieve the goals described. We do not allow third parties to use your data for their own purposes or for purposes that are not in accordance with our purposes, which we have described in this declaration. We conclude processing agreements with third parties who place technologies on our website on our behalf in order to guarantee a uniform level of data protection and confidentiality for your data. We continue to be responsible for processing your personal data on behalf of Takeaway.com.
What are your rights?
1. Activating and deactivating cookies and deleting cookies
You can adjust your preferences for the technologies (often referred to as cookies on the Internet) at any time. You also have the option of deleting cookies that have already been set (only cookies save data on your device). If you deactivate the technologies, parts of our website may no longer work. Technologies that are necessary for the functionality of the website (including various scripts and cookies) cannot be deactivated. Click on one of the following links to find out how you can adjust the settings for each browser and possibly delete cookies:
2. Right to inspect, correct or delete your data
You have the right to request the inspection, correction or deletion of your data (further information can be found in our data protection declaration. To prevent misuse, we can ask you to identify yourself when making such a request. If you want to inspect personal data in connection with a cookie, you must send a copy of the respective cookie. You can find the cookies in the settings of your browser. If you would like to make such a request, you can send us an email: [email protected] Takeaway.com will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than four weeks.
3. Tips, questions and complaints
4. The Dutch data protection authority, Autoriteit persoonsgegevens
Due to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in addition to the possibility of submitting a complaint to us, you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data with the Dutch data protection authority (Autoriteit persoonsgegevens). You can contact the Dutch data protection authority for this.
NL-1011 DK Amsterdam
Email: [email protected]
Tel .: +31 (0) 53 4805866
Fax: +31 (0) 53 4805861
Data protection officer contact details
Takeaway.com Data Protection Officer / Data Protection Council - Takeaway.com
Attention Daniël Bos & Sophie Versteege
NL-1011 DK Amsterdam
This Cookie statement can be modified and was last modified on 08/02/2018.
- How are Noah's sons called
- Why do Arabs want to Arabize Turks
- What really annoys an ENFP
- What was the worst engine ever built
- Is the HR department a high paying job
- What is Capex and Opex
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Instagram
- What are Americans' favorite holidays
- How many Americans learn a second language
- What are the functions of a firewall
- Are there burritos in Mexico
- How can I regain my fitness motivation
- What is the time complexity of DFS
- What hourly wage should you ask?
- Why don't the Druze accept converts?
- How could a new island come into being?
- What do Americans think of Arabs?
- How much does my stair conversion cost
- Should abusive families stay in your heart
- What is the mantra for getting money
- What's your Thanksgiving photo or selfie
- Are Taiwanese men loyal to their partners?
- Where can I buy venison
- Elizabeth Holmes will recover
- How many islands are countries
- Why is there child labor
- Cars should be completely driverless
- What do Norwegians think of the Turks?
- How do you feel about getting old
- How do medical students earn more respect
- Why did Jay Z have an affair
- It is worth buying low-VOC paints
- Is the world permanent or temporary
- Why should I hate having money?