Why is Bloomberg successful
Who does the media belong to?
2011 sales: $ 7.600 billion (€ 5.460 billion)Bloomberg L.P. is an information service provider whose service mainly consists of the transmission of financial data. With the Bloomberg Professional Service, Bloomberg offers around 250,000 professional users worldwide a uniform information platform.
After company founder Michael Bloomberg was elected Mayor of New York in 2001, the billionaire retired from management. The photo shows Bloomberg in conversation with TV presenter Oprah Winfrey in New York's Central Park in September 2009. (& copy picture-alliance / AP)
overviewBloomberg L.P. is a global information service provider whose service mainly consists of the transmission of financial data. The company is valued at $ 22 billion. With the Bloomberg Professional Service, Bloomberg offers around 310,000 professional users worldwide a uniform platform via which various financial and market information can be accessed. The media company also includes other information services, a news agency, a television program, radio stations, a publisher and online services. Bloomberg employs around 15,000 people in 72 countries, 2,300 of whom work as reporters. With a stake of 88 percent, Michael Bloomberg is not only the founder but also the main owner of the company. After his election as Mayor of New York, Bloomberg retired from management in 2001. His third term of office is expected to end in 2013.
731 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Phone: + 1-212-318-2000
Fax: + 1-917-369-5000
Branch: News agency, internet services, free TV, radio, magazines, book publishing
Legal form: Private Company
Fiscal year: 01.01.-31.12.
Founding year: 1981
- Daniel L. Doctoroff, President, CEO
- Peter T. Grauer, Chairman
- Beth Mazzeo, Data Products Division
- Tom Secunda, Global Head of Financial Products and Services
- Matthew Winkler, Editor in Chief, Bloomberg News
- Daniel L. Doctoroff
- Tom Secunda
- Peter T. Grauer
- Louis Andreozzi J.D.
- Arthur Levitt, Jr., Wisdom Tree Investments, Inc.
- Jane Bryant Quinn, GSE Systems Inc.
- Frank Savage, Savage Holdings
- Richard DeScherer, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Hugh Lowenstein
- Why are Asian cuisines so successful
- Are nurses overworked and underpaid
- What are the health benefits of bananas
- Which country has a zero birth rate?
- How many seconds are there in a year
- Are katanas that bad
- What's the best really garlicky food
- Is Havana a safe place to visit
- We have some strange English accents
- What's good about Mississauga Ontario Canada
- Is it boring to live in Canada?
- What are the 3 Healthiest Indian Snacks
- What are the cons of Realme XT
- Is there normal life after prison?
- How can life be motivated to be alone
- Why are the youngest children usually pampered
- Is lip balm safe to eat
- How are the laws in Singapore
- Should I register a trademark from the start?
- Should I buy IIFL shares for 2020?
- How much are the Rothschilds worth
- What happened to China's one-child policy
- Loves Jesus Trump
- How is the property price in China