Is there a job website in China
04.11-05.11.2021 SinoJobs Online Career Days
Current job advertisements with a Europe-China focus as well as the largest employer database with European and Chinese companies.
SinoJobs is the leading job exchange with a European-Chinese target group. We offer job seekers current job advertisements, employer profiles and a résumé database. European companies with branches in China are presenting themselves as well as Chinese companies looking for European-Chinese specialists. These companies offer positions for specialists and executives full-time and part-time, training, teaching, bachelor / master / diploma / doctoral theses, dual study programs, freelance work, project work, interim courses, internships / working students, student jobs and trainee programs. Companies present themselves with detailed employer profiles and offer an insight into the company's activities in China. As a job exchange for job seekers, SinoJobs is free of charge and does not require registration.
Specialists and executives wanted!
Foreign and domestic companies from the People's Republic of China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan report a high demand for specialists and managers with an international background. In particular, the 150,000 Chinese students within Europe form an attractive pool of employees who, due to their profile, are extremely interesting for European companies in China. Study experience within Europe, an international mindset and initial work experience distinguish them. But also employees and students from Andorra, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary, Vatican City, the United Kingdom, Belarus and Cyprus are increasingly focusing on China. Courses such as Sinology and Business Sinology, but also study visits to the Greater China Region, as well as language courses and internships with a focus on China, are very popular. SinoJobs connects these candidates with relevant companies.
- What relationship rules do you live by
- What can we learn when we study history
- What are the benefits of mystery shopping
- What does the phrase remain blessed mean?
- How much time between Moses and Jesus
- There are many half Chinese, half Koreans
- Is China an immigration country?
- Teens What is your best advice to parents
- How great is Kampala Uganda
- Which bonds should I invest in?
- Where can I buy designer children's clothing
- What are the most popular slangs
- Which companies use Wit ai
- Are there right-wing atheists
- How can I expose a manipulative teacher
- What are some good websites for teenagers
- Which is cheaper Portugal or Spain
- Why is he staring at me but avoiding me
- Is the healthcare business profitable
- Is hummus Arabic or Greek
- Can I hack Roblox using Lucky Patcher
- Can a police case be reopened?
- What was your funniest sexual experience
- What is planning technology