Where can I hire free programmers
Looking for a PHP programmer?
What is PHP anyway?
The scripting language PHP developed from the programming languages C and Perl, the beginnings go back to the middle of the 90s to the Danish developer Rasmus Lerdorf. He developed scripts with which he could log online access to his resume and called them "Personal Home Page Tools" (hence the abbreviation PHP, which today stands for "Hypertext Preprocessor"). Other programmers continued to work on PHP (the software can be used freely and changed thanks to an open source license). Over the years, PHP has established itself among the server-side scripting languages, and PHP is now used in the creation of 79% of all websites. In contrast to HTML (which runs on the user side, in the browser), PHP offers many advantages, for example the program code cannot be viewed by the users of a website and the programming language offers many flexible options for dynamic websites.
What do the terms frontend, backend, full stack and framework mean?
What is the difference between a PHP programmer and a web programmer?
A PHP programmer uses the PHP scripting language for his work. This allows him to work as a web programmer, because PHP is mainly intended for web applications. In addition, PHP programmers also develop desktop applications that are needed outside of the Internet.
Usually these differences do not play a role, because the similarities in programming for web applications predominate. PHP programmers mostly work as web programmers and web developers very often use the PHP scripting language because it is widely used.
When do I need PHP developers and web developers for my web project?
The answer depends on the complexity of your project. Do you only have a simple, manageable web project such as For example, a simple website, one of the two is usually sufficient to program the page properly (in the programming language or script that is mastered). If the project becomes more complex, for example with functions or interfaces to other applications, then several languages or scripts are often required. Compare the work of a programmer with that of a foreign language translator: the more different languages are to be translated, the more likely there are several translators with different foreign language skills. Sounds logical, doesn't it? The same applies to the variety of programming languages and scripts used. One person does not know all languages!
How do I become a PHP developer or a web developer?
There is no uniform, legally regulated training for web developers. The apprenticeship as an IT specialist in application development has similar content. Another solid foundation is a degree in computer science at a university or college. In addition, it is also possible to acquire basic programming skills through self-taught learning. If you have already learned a profession, there are some providers who offer qualified further training to become a PHP or web developer.
- How can we best say in Telugu
- As a narcissist, can I maintain relationships
- How can a woman abuse her husband
- How beautiful was the Prophet Muhammad
- What is the crime rate in Australia?
- Ships Amazon India internationally
- It is worth buying low-VOC paints
- Did Trump inspire the MeToo movement
- Why did Jesus leave the carpentry shop
- Can I become a management consultant 1
- What is an accountant
- Did someone lift your skirt?
- What's long term in business
- How many subjects are there in the CSE?
- How do you adjust the Andersen door hinge
- How did you become yourself
- What are SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Is it hard to be a teenager
- People really like the iPhone
- Who is more selfish men or women
- Australia will soon be a republic
- How would the unrest in Hong Kong benefit America?
- Algerians have Arab ancestry
- How old is the Vietnamese culture