Why do we study civil engineering
All courses from A-Z
Bachelor of Education + Master of Education -> teacher training at vocational schools
The study of teaching at vocational schools at TU Darmstadt consists of two interconnected courses of study:
- first the course Bachelor of Education (6 semesters; professional subject), and
- after that the course Master of Education (4 semesters; general education subject / specialist science).
- Methodology / didactics and Practical phases complement the technical content of the subjects.
First graduation from Bachelor of Education and Master of Education is equivalent to the First State Examination in Hesse and is therefore an obligatory requirement for acceptance into preparatory service (legal clerkship) or school service.
|graduation||Bachelor of Education|
|internship|| 1. Before the start of the course (enrollment requirement!):|
Specialist internship of at least 52 weeks or specialist professional training in accordance with the internship regulations. The internship must have been completed in full before the start of the course and must be recognized by the responsible authorities;
2. During the bachelor's degree: The practical phases I and III.
|Admission|| 1. General university entrance qualification, technical college entrance qualification, comparable foreign certificates, access to universities in the state of Hesse as a professionally qualified person; additional Information;|
2. Proof of a specialist internship of at least 52 weeks or a specialist professional training in accordance with the internship regulations. The internship must have been completed in full before the start of the course and must be recognized by the responsible authorities;
3. When choosing sport science as a general education subject or as a Master of Education: The admission requirement for the modules in the field of sport science is passing the sport aptitude test (evidence by the end of the 4th semester); additional Information.
4. For some of the Master of Education courses that build on the Bachelor of Education, additional enrollment requirements apply, e.g. language skills. Therefore, please inform yourself about these courses in good time.
|Application deadline and start of studies||Application deadlines for teacher training courses|
|Part-time study||possible under certain conditions|
|particularities|| Online help for choosing a course:|
Recommendation: Familiarize yourself with mathematics, physics and chemistry at the Abitur level - use the preliminary courses.
Inform, decide, participate:
hobit, TUDay, student mentoring, can I MINT?
Teachers in the wide-ranging vocational school system give general, theoretical and practical lessons. An interest in educational work with children and adolescents and a joy in teaching are prerequisites for studying and working. For this, teachers need extensive specialist knowledge as well as pedagogical-didactic, psychological, communicative and social skills. In addition to the work in school, the quality of the lessons depends crucially on the preparation. This is very time-consuming and takes place primarily at your desk at home.
Civil engineering deals with the technical-constructive aspects of civil engineering. In general, it is about techniques as well as the material and equipment that are used in the construction process. Since the technical part is borne by the architecture department, questions of design and design play a central role.
Anyone who opts for the Bachelor of Education - Commercial-Technical Education - Structural Engineering course needs an affinity for mathematical and scientific tasks. Skills such as spatial thinking or artistic and creative talent facilitate the course of studies. It is also helpful if prospective students are familiar with the technical basics of building before starting their studies.
The Center for Teacher Education conducts special aptitude advice for the teacher training course.
This works out. On this website you will find orientation and information about the first steps into your studies, important preliminary courses and the orientation week. Get to know the university, ask your questions and find support and advice offers.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Education degree program - there are employment opportunities in vocational educational institutions in the economy, in the field of vocational training sciences or on the open labor market.
Entry into the preparatory service (legal clerkship) for a teaching position at a vocational school, a vocational high school, a technical school, a technical college, a vocational school as well as in classes of the basic vocational training year and the vocational preparation year is only open to them after completing a postgraduate course Master of Education.
It is difficult to make predictions about the future demand for teachers and their chances of being hired in the school service, as they depend on a large number of different factors. This includes, for example, demographic development, the chosen combination of subjects or type of school, political framework conditions and more.
- Why am I confused in my relationship
- Is life actually nothing and everything
- What is the best hemp oil
- How are the US police investigating the theft
- How do I use ERP software
- How does a vagina taste and smell?
- How do you attract target customers
- Why are great clips so cheap?
- What is the process of surveying
- Why does Flipkart sell itself
- Has Nehru borrowed Bharat Ratna
- New Zealand has drugs
- Why is it important to get married before 30
- How can I learn to build
- Can I change my date of birth?
- What bad habits can be changed quickly
- What are the best tax saving funds
- What does an anesthesiologist do
- What are the historical shrines of Goa
- Most Russians study English in school
- Is Sunday really the Sabbath?
- Why doesn't Donald Trump like globalization?
- You can grill frozen burgers
- Fencing is useful for self-defense