Is fruit bread healthy for our body
Fruitcake: These vitamins are in it
Vitamins at a glance
Value per 100 g
Vitamin A (retinol equivalent)
Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
Niacin (vitamin B3)
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)
Biotin (vitamin B7)
Folic acid (vitamin B9)
Vitamin B12 (cobalamin)
Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol)
Fruit bread is a good source of the following vitamins
Fruit bread is rich in Vitamin E.. 100 g contains up to 4648 µg.
The vitamin can be found in the membranes of all body cells. As an antioxidant, the vitamin protects fatty acids from aggressive molecules. It inhibits inflammatory processes and stimulates the immune system. Deficiency symptoms can be disorders of the nervous system, disorders of movement coordination and visual disturbances.
A quantity of 280 g of fruit bread corresponds to the recommended daily dose of 13,000 µg. This dose is for a healthy adult. A daily dose of 17,000 µg vitamin E is recommended for breastfeeding women. Older people aged 65 and over need less vitamin E - 1100 µg per day is sufficient here.
Light and heat can lose up to 10 percent of the vitamin.
In addition, compared to other vegetarian foods, there are large amounts of it Biotin in fruit bread. 100 g of fruit bread contain 11.8 µg of the vitamin. The vitamin is an important component of various enzymes. It is relevant for the amino and fatty acid metabolism and the activation of energy reserves. In the case of a biotin deficiency, the symptoms can vary widely. Muscle pain, rash, loss of appetite, exhaustion, drowsiness, and dizziness are possible. It can also lead to a distorted perception of touch stimuli.
The recommended daily dose is 45 µg, which corresponds to 381 g of fruit bread. This amount of vitamin B7 is recommended for healthy adults and seniors as well as for women who are pregnant and breastfeeding. The reference values are slightly lower for children and adolescents. Those who eat a balanced diet usually cover their daily requirements for biotin (vitamin B7) without any problems. There is no need to fear an overdose of vitamin B7 - there is no clear upper limit.
Since vitamin B7 is almost insensitive, only minor losses can occur when it is hot.
The most important minerals at a glance
Value per 100 g
That's how many calories there are in fruit bread
Value per 100 g
- What does the name Nirusha mean
- How good is the CEPT University
- Medicaid pays for hikers
- Cash Regions ATMs cashed a check
- Offers SJSU scholarships for international students
- What do Ukrainians think of Romanians
- What are the three least trustworthy professions
- How can I apply for MNC
- Which country is the oldest Christian nation
- Where did the indigenous people come from?
- What do you admire about nature
- What is it like to visit China
- What do most people live for
- What are some terms in sword fighting
- What is building construction
- Children can visit their parents in prison
- Who inspires you to be great
- What are payroll outsourcing services
- What happens when you straighten your spine
- Is it possible to change a person?
- Should I buy a Moto G5?
- Works LDR 1
- Which countries allow full-time abortions?
- How is life in Sacramento, California