What is the annual income of CA.
Annual personal income
The almost 4.6 million employees (excluding apprentices) achieved a mean gross annual income of 29,458 euros in 2019. At 22,808 euros, the income of women averaged only 63.6% of that of men (35,841 euros), whereby women are much more likely to work part-time. The median net annual income was 22,104 euros (women: 18,233 euros, men: 25,938 euros).
If the influences of part-time and non-year-round employment are excluded and only people are considered who, according to income tax data, are employed full-time and were gainfully employed for at least 360 days a year in 2019 (excluding apprentices), the mean gross annual income of women was 39,320 euros while Men earned an average of 45,900 euros. The relative income share of women in the median income of men thus rose to 85.7%.
When subdividing according to employee groups, other structural differences must be taken into account in addition to the proportions of part-time employees: in particular, unequal proportions of non-year-round employment as well as different qualification and age structures. Civil servants, for example, are significantly older, have a higher level of training and hardly ever work part-time. When the employee groups are ranked according to the median gross annual income, male civil servants are at the top (59,772 euros), followed by civil servants (58,233 euros), male employees (47,373 euros) and male contract employees (42,112 euros). Female contract employees (32,392 euros), male workers (28,454 euros) and female employees (25,448 euros) earn significantly less, with female workers bringing up the rear (12,883 euros). If you look at the top earners (top decile), the male employees with 98,644 euros were just behind the male civil servants with 99,742 euros, while the best-paid civil servants remained well below that with 86,516 euros.
Compared to 2018, the median income of the employed was 3.5% higher in 2019 (2018: 28,459 euros). When comparing time, however, it must be taken into account that in addition to individual development (e.g. through collective bargaining wage increases, promotions, pension increases, etc.), the composition of the group of income earners also plays a role. If there is a larger number of gainfully employed persons with below-average incomes (e.g. young professionals), the average income can fall without the other employed persons actually suffering any losses.
If one considers the development of the income of full-time employees all year round and thus ignores part-time and non-full-time employees, the growth rates of the mean gross annual income from 2018 to 2019 were highest for contract employees at 3.7%, followed by white-collar workers (3.3%) %). Civil servants and blue-collar workers had the lowest growth rates at 3.2%.
In 2019 there were around 2.1 million pensioners residing in Austria (including civil servants at rest). They had a mean annual gross income of 21,744 euros (women: 17,132 euros, men: 27,934 euros). This corresponded to a net average income of 19,226 euros (women: 15,839 euros, men: 23,051 euros).
© STATISTICS AUSTRIA, last change on April 28th, 2021
- How can Teslas be safer than Volvos
- INTJ is confident in a romantic relationship
- Will an unlocked iPhone work in India?
- Koreans eat kimchi every day
- Are green houses more expensive than traditional houses
- Oregon State University is full of racists
- How is brioche different from challah
- What is an advice for funding a startup
- How is Meteor doing in 2017
- What do Bulgarians think of Romanians?
- How do I prepare for ZCO 1
- Can I make money doing web scraping?
- 911 dispatchers miss regular callers
- Which is better Google Maps or OsmAnd
- What are the applications of civil engineering
- How do I prevent kinking
- What is it like to live in Belgium?
- Why do narcissists try to imitate others
- Did Donald Trump make America average again
- What should I save money for?
- Is it possible to create life?
- How does a woman travel safely alone
- I can share my secrets with you
- How does inflation affect purchasing power
- What motivates a smart student to learn
- Who are the Jewish banking families
- How many Merlions are there in Singapore
- Are immigration checkpoints legal
- How was America in the 1950s?
- What is Indian cuisine made of
- What underestimated things are done by BTS
- Abhinandan shot down an F 16
- What religion does Wicca follow