What does Starbucks training include
Master of the art of coffee
Have you ever wondered why some of the baristas in our stores wear black aprons instead of green? These are our coffee masters or experts who are very familiar with the world of coffee through their training and are among the elite.
Just as other people love languages or beautiful landscapes, there are those who are passionate about coffee. We think anyone can fall for the reputation of the coffee bean. That's why we've made our Coffee Masters program available to everyone who works as a barista at Starbucks (we also call them partners) - even if they don't yet know what the crema in the cappuccino should be. *
We introduce our partners to work from day one, the alluring subtleties of taste and texture. We accompany you on a journey to the different growing areas around the world and help you to hone your palate right from the start. In addition to learning the basics about coffee and its rich history, they will also learn how to create their own coffee and demonstrate that knowledge to you in the store.
However, this is not enough for certain Starbucks partners. They want to breathe coffee, sleep and dream, strive for our highest award - the Coffee Master. These diligent partners have to pass five strict levels of Coffee Master training, are checked by experts, have the task of perfectly coordinating drinks and even appearing as speakers at Starbucks conferences.
Because this is the lifeblood, the passion and the mission of a Coffee Master.
Fortunately, these masters are also absolutely helpful with their great knowledge and are happy to help when it comes to putting together your perfect coffee. The best thing about it: You can find it in every Starbucks in Switzerland. Learn from the best and discover the perfect drink at our Coffee Masters.
Are you wondering why our barista in the photo is not wearing a black but a brown apron? It's easy to explain: Andrea is our Coffee Ambassador 2012. What does that mean? She was chosen to represent all of our great Coffee Masters this year. As an award she received the Coffee Ambassador apron and can now inspire our customers and partners (employees) with her knowledge and her incomparable passion for the world of coffee for a whole year.
* (DID YOU KNOW? Crema is the thin layer of foam that forms on the espresso).
- What is plank length
- When is the best time to leave an INFP alone?
- Are Niger and Nigeria one country
- Wealthy people are less empathetic
- Can China and the US avoid war?
- Think Canadians, Americans have accents
- Does the order of birth affect a person's personality
- Why is money not wealth
- How to do SEM Marketing
- Which culture actually invented the sandwich?
- Is Prabhas Saaho a flop film
- What is the biggest big ship canal
- Why are speeches so important
- What is Jimins from BTS ideal type
- Support Jack in the Box Trump
- What is the purpose of software development
- How do beauticians become self-employed
- What are the visa-free countries
- Eating beetles can make dogs sick
- What do Americans think of French Canadians?
- What is the internal culture of Mozilla like
- What's your favorite thing about your SO
- What was your moment It's finally happening
- What does sulite mean