What is a swingers club
Swinger Club (German)
Part of speech: noun, (male)Other spellings:
- Swingers club
- Swin | ger | club, Plural: Swin | ger | clubs
- IPA: [ˈSvɪŋɐˌklʊp], Plural: [ˈSvɪŋɐˌklʊps]
- 1) Local where sexuality can be lived out with almost no restrictions
Further information in the entry: Swingers club
- Nominative: singular the swingers club; Plural the swingers clubs
- Genitive: singular of the swingers club; Plural the swinger clubs
- Dative: singular the swingers club; Plural the swinger clubs
- Accusative: singular the swingers club; Plural the swingers clubs
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The 38-year-old is said to be the young woman in one Swingers club got to know and then abused them in an apartment in Treptow.“
Berliner Morgenpost, October 4th, 2018
„In Leipzig it was on Friday morning at Swingers club New Palermo burned in Bornaische Strasse.“
Day 24, November 30, 2018
„A fire in one Swingers club in Malsch (Karlsruhe district) shrouded the industrial area in smoke on Monday. There were visual obstructions on the A5 and on the Rhine Valley route.“
SWR.de, November 26, 2018
„The police have started the investigation after a fire in Malsch in the Karlsruhe district. By the fire in one Swingers club six people were injured.“
Stuttgarter Zeitung online, November 27, 2018
„The theme evening in a Puchheimer has one man Swingers club apparently liked it so much that he didn't want to leave the establishment.“
Mercury, April 19, 2019
„In one Swingers club It got uncomfortable at the weekend when suddenly a fire broke out.“
Day 24, November 12, 2019
„The Koblenz administrative court is negotiating again for one bar and one Swingers club in the Stolzenfels district.“
SWR.de, October 13, 2020
„Because of a fire, 20 guests have one Swingers club have to leave in the Saale-Orla district.“
In South Thuringia, November 11, 2019
„The cause of the air problems in a Hattinger Swingers club is still unclear. The police now want to question all party guests.“
BILD.de, November 05, 2019
„Will be in the Brucker despite the Corona requirements Swingers club celebrated wild sex parties? The Fürstenfeldbruck police now had to follow up on corresponding or similar information.“
Mercury, June 4th, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Swingers club
- Swingers club: Local where sexuality can be lived out with almost no restrictions
Another word (synonym) for swingers club - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "Swingerclub":
Swingers club:… Swinger clubs accusative: singular the swingers club; Plural swingers clubs Other spellings: swingers club Hyphenation: Swin | ger | klub, plural: ...
Swinger clubs:… IPA: [ˈsvɪŋɐˌklʊps] Grammatical features: Genitive singular of the noun Swingerclub nominative plural of the noun Swingerclub Genitive plural of the noun Swingerclub…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Swingerclub" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (20.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Swingerclub/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Swingerclub" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Swinger clubs (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Swin | ger | clubs Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Swinger (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Swingerin; Plural swingers genitive: singular ...
Swingers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Swin | ge | rin | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Swingers club (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular of the Swing Club; Most of the swingers clubs ...
Swingers clubs (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Swin | ger | klubs Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Swingers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Swin | gern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈsvɪŋɐn]…
Swingers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Swin | gers Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈsvɪŋɐs]…
Swings (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Genitive Singular: Swing Hyphenation: Swings…
Swiss (English) Part of speech: noun Hyphenation: Swiss, plural: Swiss Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: [swɪs],…
- Why are European countries so small
- Let's see the end of Islam
- What is unique in the Turkish kitchen
- What are the dangers of online relationships
- ENFPs are often misunderstood
- What is your motto in life 1
- Is Tyrone a black name
- How does The Boeing Company manufacture aircraft
- How do mothers survive who stay at home?
- What's so bad about France
- Why are we always afraid of society
- How was your first international travel experience
- What is Agile Methodology DSDM
- How do the Portuguese feel about Brazil?
- What do Russians think of Romanians
- What are the biggest cultural trends
- Why should I hate having money?
- What are unlisted stocks
- How can people smell methamphetamine on another person?
- Why was Anthony Bourdain unhappy
- What kind of girls do Croatian men like
- Should I come out gay?
- Which Indian dish tastes best
- It sucks sometimes to be introverted