Can floss help repair crooked teeth
Have your teeth done & finally smile again
Have you already had dental problems or gaps for a long time and are postponing treatment? Would you like to find out in advance what it means to have your teeth done and what options you have? Read everything about new smiles, dentures and the costs you will have to pay for having your teeth done here.
Table of Contents
Getting teeth done: what does that actually mean?
- Treatment of several teeth in need of treatment or the entire set of teeth: complete renovation
- very different initial situations: a lot of tooth decay, tooth gaps or crooked and discolored teeth
In short: having teeth made means having several dental crowns that require treatment or the entire set of teeth treated by the dentist in order to finally be able to laugh, eat and speak without worrying again. So it is a complete renovation. The initial situations can be very different: some patients have many holes and tooth decay, in others some teeth have already fallen out or have been deeply destroyed. Some patients are only dissatisfied with the position and color of their teeth and want a change.
Getting teeth done: what are the options?
Depending on the treatment needs and wishes of the patient, there are various options for dental restoration at. A lot of tooth decay, tooth gaps and deeply destroyed root remains are particularly common. But many patients also want to have very crooked and discolored teeth made by the dentist.
Dental restoration with a lot of caries
- Root canal treatments
- Partial crowns / crowns
If you have many holes, but no or only a few tooth gaps, you will be treated with fillings, root treatments, partial crowns, crowns and bridges as part of the dental restoration.
Smaller holes be withFillings provided. The amalgam filling material is covered by the health insurance company; you have to pay more for plastic fillings.
Atdeep tooth decaywhen the tooth nerve is infected with bacteria, it becomes aRoot canal treatment necessary. This is covered by the health insurances, but only a basic care. For better treatments at the dentist with special equipment, you have to dig into your pocket yourself.
When the naturalTooth crown badly damaged it may be that a filling is no longer possible because it is not sufficiently stable. Then you needfixed dentures. In that case, you will get onePartial crown or crownthat replaces either part or all of the tooth crown. To do this, the destroyed tooth crown must be ground into shape, the replacement crown is then placed on top and glued on. The cash register pays the costs for metallic materials, if you prefer ceramic, you have to pay the higher price accordingly.
If individual gaps are present, you will be provided with abridge treated. The neighboring teeth serve as bridge abutments and are ground similarly to the crown, the replacement tooth is the pontic. Made of metallic material, the bridge is subsidized by the fund. If you don't want a bridge, just come as an alternativeImplants in question. These can be used to replace a single tooth. However, the health insurance does not bear the costs.
When all treatments have been carried out to your satisfaction, the complete renovation is complete.
Dental restoration for large gaps and badly damaged teeth
If you have larger gaps and severely damaged root residues, fixed dentures for complete renovation are often no longer possible. Your dentist will first examine which teeth can still be preserved and which need to be extracted. If a lot of pulling and root remains have to be removed, the treatment can also be carried out under general anesthesia.
Often only a few remaining teeth remain, which may still have to be filled with fillings and crowns in order to be able to carry out the further complete restoration. Fixed dentures are usually no longer possible. You will then get oneremovable dentures, one Partial denturefor dental restoration. A partial denture can either be aClasp prosthesis which is covered by the health insurance company, or aTelescopic prosthesis. The telescopic prosthesis is a higher quality denture, but has to be paid for by the patient himself. Your dentist will advise you which dental prosthesis is the right one for you.
To avoid the issue of removable dentures, just comeImplants in question. They can be used to serve as bridge piers so that you can get a permanent restoration as a dental restoration.
Tooth restoration in case of inconsistencies and discoloration
Some patients are very dissatisfied with the aesthetics of their teeth or even have problems chewing and speaking. Then orthodontic treatment with braces and if necessaryVeneers or crowns help with discolored or damaged tooth enamel. Since this is a purely private service, it is worthwhile to compare the prices of different dentists in order to find the best offer for you.
Getting teeth done: which option is right for me?
In order to find the right care for you, you can first find out more about the treatments and dentures mentioned here in our guide. There you will also find a cost estimate for the individual treatments. If you are interested in a restoration, it is best to seek advice on the subject from your trusted dentist.
Basically, you should use theChoosing the right dental restoration consider the following points:
- TheCosts: The costs are often high, especially for private services, and a price comparison can help you save and pay a reasonable price.
- TheWearing comfort:Fixed dentures always fit better than removable ones. If implants are an option for you, this should be considered.
- TheAesthetics:Clamp prostheses, for example, are inexpensive but not particularly aesthetic. A telescopic prosthesis or implant restoration gives better results.
- Themedical conditions:Not every patient is healthy for every treatment. Only a dentist can decide after a detailed examination whether the desired care is suitable for you.
Calculate the price for my dental treatment here immediately
- Does cutting the umbilical cord hurt?
- Which is the best city in Egypt
- Why can't I write good code
- How do old people earn their living
- How do antibiotics change the smell of urine?
- How can you describe the digestive process
- How many biblical promises are there
- Can semen ruin a pregnancy test
- Which is the oldest port of India
- What is your favorite way of cooking meat
- How do you find the maximum speed
- What condemned to be a blockbuster
- Should I buy Turkish lira now?
- Are Chinese investments in Vietnam harmful?
- Why is preschool optional
- Why is everyone obsessed with Trump
- How physically painful was your abortion
- Why do some people rule others
- What is your ethnicity
- How to find self-employed businesses
- Any technology jobs are considered workers
- Is Mary the mother of Jesus dead
- Causes 84 oxygen saturation brain damage
- How to fish salmon
- How do I recognize an artifact
- What does technical SEO mean
- Why do people stare in Spain
- What is the process of surveying
- What is your unpopular opinion of friends
- Why do crowdfunding projects fail
- What is the story of the working day
- What is the purpose of software development
- Who is the world's leading surgeon
- Who uses the most good