Do stairs need a landing
Depending on the type of staircase, a distinction is made between the following types of platforms:
- Central platforms between two runs one behind the other
- Reversible landings for two-way stairs running in opposite directions
- Corner or quarter platforms with changes of direction by 90 °
Two methods are available for determining the depth of the landing:
- According to the Model Building Regulations (MBO), the length and depth of the platform should at least correspond to the usable running width (depending on the type of building).
- The platform depth should at least correspond to the respective step size of the stairs plus a step width. In the case of a staircase with a gradient of 17/29 cm, the platform length would therefore be 92 cm.
The DIN 18065 additionally specifies the following minimum dimensions for platforms for necessary stairs:
- Residential buildings with up to two apartments: 80 cm or 2.5 steps (2.5 x a) of the smallest step of the flight of stairs
- other buildings: 100 cm or 3 steps (3 x a) of the flight of stairs
In the case of spiral and circular stairs, the required length of the landing is measured on the running line. For doors that open in the direction of the stairs, it should be noted that the platform must be at least as deep as the door is wide.
Depending on the direction of movement or deflection on the pedestal, the following geometric pedestal shapes result in the plan:
- Squares or rectangles
- Quarter circle segments
- Semicircular segments
- Trapezoids or trapezoids
- Ring segments
Expertise on the subject
The number of steps and run length and thus the space required for a stair result from the choice of the gradient ratio ...
According to its name, the multi-flight staircase consists of several straight or spiral flights that are separated by platforms.
- What are some websites like SwagBucks
- Do you look like your cat?
- What would you do with 12 million
- What's the most uncomfortable moment in school
- What Are Some Funny Podcasts Podcasters
- Where can I learn carpentry in Bangalore
- Why are celebrities paid so much
- What is British Colonialism
- Hong Kong is part of Guangdong
- Iraq is a dangerous country
- Why are talented people ignored
- How can I thicken the thinning skin of my face
- Time heals all wounds every time
- What is the saddest event for dogs
- What is the carbon footprint on the internet
- Spending on infrastructure stimulates the economy
- Why are wages so high in Denmark?
- What is the Mac App Store
- How is your relationship with yourself 1
- How does wealth come from
- How someone can be rich before 30
- What are high paying HR jobs
- Lyanna Stark was a home wrench
- Which foods have fewer carbohydrates
- What do you think is weird about Australia
- When will China become a democratic country?
- What are your personal privacy concerns
- How did you start working remotely
- What is imported inflation
- Was there a wave of Chinese culture
- Why are sharks afraid of dolphins
- What is a credit union
- What do you like about your home