How is our life incomplete without humanity
How the smartphone changed our lives
With all the not unproblematic side effects, the smartphone still offers us unbeatable, unprecedented advantages that are constantly fueling the entire smartphone epidemic. It shortens annoying waiting times, delivers music, literature and entertainment at the push of a button, keeps us up to date on current events, navigates us on the fastest route to our destination, reminds us of birthdays and appointments, makes everyday life easier, answers urgent questions within seconds connects us with loved ones far away. Most importantly: It also enables us to get help quickly in emergency situations; Location functions can find missing people or objects; and affected people can also be warned as early as possible of storms or terrorism using their smartphones.
One thing is certain: for most of us, the smartphone is a constant companion and we also know why. However, not everything we want is unconditionally good for us. The long-term consequences of our smartphone life cannot yet be foreseen, but certain negative influences are already obvious. Let's not forget to pause and take a deep breath and do nothing in the here and now. It won't hurt, I promise;)
Would you like to find out more about the correct smartphone age for children? More on this in the article Help, my child wants a smartphone!
- What was your worst neighbor experience
- Do leggings affect the uterus 1
- What are the topics for CA.
- Sad reality of today's world
- How do I get to LinkedIn
- What is media sociology
- What are the famous Portuguese foods
- How long should girls play with dolls?
- Celebrities are humble
- Girls can watch Game of Thrones
- It sucks sometimes to be introverted
- What are the core industries of AI
- Does the time-out work for your toddler
- In which countries are non-vegetables prohibited?
- When can you call someone an alcoholic?
- How can you start over at 25?
- How do they choose MK Ultra victims
- Why did inflation occur in the 1970s?
- What is a real breakfast
- Indonesians love Indian food
- What meat do the Turks eat
- Why do people keep books
- Is Facebook uncool with younger people?
- What is the reason for the Greek crisis?