What does your family think of you
Who of us ...? - This is how your friends really think of you
The party classic »Who would rather ...?« As a card game
from the content
Who is most likely to sell their mother? Who is more likely to not wash their hair for a month? And who is accidentally killed? From time to time you get caught with one or the other nasty thought that you would never say out loud. But maybe the friends already suspect what abysses are opening up in their own brain?
To play this game, you have to be willing to learn what your friends will trust you. And to reveal what you think about your friends yourself. This is not only a lot of fun and provides plenty of topics to talk about, but you also get to know yourself and your fellow players from a new perspective.
Personalized product information
Münchner Verlagsgruppe GmbH
We are at your disposal for your journalistic work. Please visit our press area for more information.
Photo credit: Mladen Zivkovic, shutterstock.com
- How profitable is pig farming
- Which keyboard is best under INR 13000
- What is archetypal criticism
- Should I inherit my parents' business?
- Where did Jesus begin his ministry?
- Which university in Malaysia offers online bachelor's degrees
- What kind of girls do Croatian men like
- What is the best 10w bluetooth speaker
- Do you have famous ancestors
- Who would like to be my business partner
- When can a company sponsor H1B
- Shall we eat animals?
- Does climate change benefit anyone
- Big companies will ever become truly global
- Damage fabric softener to a washing machine
- Fight all married couples
- Is Allah a Satan
- How free software providers make money
- How often should I have dessert?
- What is not possible in Thailand
- When do children start programming
- How is baby circumcision not child abuse
- Is 14 years old a teenager
- Can you start a business without money