What animals do oral sex?
Sexual Disease Through Oral Sex?
Question: I am 21 years old and a wheelchair user. I have recently had a dear sexual partner, she initiates me, so to speak, into the world of eroticism. I would like to please her with my tongue, just as she does me. But I don't want to get a sexually transmitted disease. How high is the risk of infection for me in this case?
Answer: Of the sexually transmitted diseases, some can safely be transmitted through oral sex. That seldom happens, however, and one shouldn't panic despite the danger.
If you want to satisfy your partner orally or "sleep" with him and you are afraid of infections, you should talk to him about it. It is not pleasant to take up the question, because everyone is afraid that the partner might perceive them as a hidden reproach and feel "offended". In this day and age one should nevertheless address this topic, because the theoretically possible infections are to be taken very seriously.
+++ More on the topic: sexually transmitted diseases +++
The HIV virus, for example, is found in different body fluids in different concentrations. Sperm is considered highly infectious, followed by blood. Vaginal fluid contains lower concentrations and saliva is also less infectious.
To a HIV infection virus-containing fluids must be able to penetrate the bloodstream to be triggered. Small wounds may also be sufficient. Contact of virus-containing material with healthy, intact skin or mucous membrane is not sufficient for an infection with HIV. The risk of infection always depends on the virus concentration!
+++ More on the topic: Sexual practices and HIV risk +++
In the case of classic sexually transmitted diseases, such as gonorrhea or syphilis, oral sex is not the well-known route of transmission. However, it must be assumed that in some stages of the disease, namely when the whole body is affected, for example in stage II of syphilis, the body secretion may contain bacteria, i.e. it may be infectious.
+++ More on the topic: Syphilis +++
In the case of viruses, infection through oral sex is certainly possible. Here, too, a sufficient virus concentration and a skin or mucous membrane defect are required. Herpes can be transmitted from the lips to the genitals. No condom protects against herpes either!
+++ More on the topic: Genital herpes +++
The Forms of hepatitisbody secretions are hepatitis B and C. As with HIV transmission, blood is the main source of infection in hepatitis. The ways and conditions are the same. The danger with the aforementioned forms of hepatitis is that both can pass into the chronic form, which can then lead to liver cirrhosis or liver cancer.
You can protect yourself against hepatitis B with a vaccination, but not against hepatitis C.
+++ More on the topic: Hepatitis +++
You are quite well protected from the other sexually transmitted diseases during sexual intercourse with a condom. The path of infection of sexually transmitted diseases only through intense kissing is unlikely, as is the case with oral sex. Basically, it should be said that infections generally always require a certain pathogen concentration, a suitable entry point and a medium in which the pathogens can multiply.
Stay informed with the newsletter from netdoktor.at
Dr. Britta Bürger, specialist in gynecology and obstetrics
Claudia Schneider MA (2020)
More articles on the topic
- Why do some foreigners not know China?
- What are the best companies to recruit newbies to mech
- Kissing someone else is considered a scam
- Is Eve a Christian name
- Why should I avoid farmers?
- Why do adults behave childishly
- What do you think of traveling alone
- Could Usain Bolt catch a squirrel?
- How offensive is the term cockblock
- Would your gallery sell my art
- Is social democracy a dying ideology
- Where do the modern Irish come from
- Why are great clips so cheap?
- Lie to someone who is disrespectful
- Why don't hotel rooms have 3 beds
- Is it normal to hate your parents?
- Has someone stayed single all their life?
- Can CIA employees go out with foreigners?
- What is it like to meet a Turkish man
- Dubai reached another slowdown
- Which zodiac sign is the laziest
- What should people stop being snobby about?
- Where can I invest RS 10k
- Will there ever be Wi-Fi worldwide?
- How many stamps have you collected?
- What are UI designers tired of explaining
- How can I have a successful date
- How can I be a good CNA
- Tanks fire incendiary projectiles
- What's your best vengeance in the parking lot
- How can i get reliance jio sim
- Can a Malay girl marry a Tamil boy?
- Call someone who sexualises them hotly
- What is the purpose of African art