Asian women have a high sex appeal
Scarlett Johansson: A dream for men, too much of a good thing for women
The world: Mr. Renz, what does Scarlett Johansson have that other women don't?
Ulrich Renz: The extraordinary thing is: Scarlett Johansson has it all. Women are attractive to men when they look particularly feminine, cute or wicked. Johansson combines all of these factors. That happens very rarely.
The world: Cute and wicked - do they go together?
Renz: Not really. Sexy and sweet are usually separate qualities, but they harmonize with her. On the one hand, her face has very feminine proportions, which in their extreme expression almost seem childlike again: high forehead, large eyes and a delicate chin and jaw area. That arouses protective instincts. On the other hand, she is very feminine, has a lot of breasts and voluminous lips.
The world: ... and a beautiful voice, deep looks and graceful movements.
Renz: Yes, with it she emphasizes the signals that come from the face. Scarlett Johansson is aware of its effect and plays with it. Unlike many other super beauties, she is approachable and natural. She makes direct eye contact and smiles a lot.
The world: Why do others save with their charms?
Renz: Often particularly beautiful women are rather cool and aloof. Understandably, they don't want to be reduced to their charms. As a small child, many were told how beautiful they are. These women know what a smile can make of them. For many, it is a burden to walk around as an embodied male fantasy and want to avoid constantly being the projection screen of male pleasure. Even a smile on the street can be misunderstood by men as a promise. Johansson seems completely at ease here.
The world: How do women like that?
Renz: Women are ambivalent about this. Scarlett Johansson is clearly a man's type. Just by her bust size and her way of emphasizing her femininity. Men rate a large breast significantly more positively than women do.
The world: Would a women's magazine also have voted Johansson the “Sexiest Woman Alive”?
Renz: Scarlett Johansson would be built too feminine by standards of attractiveness that women apply to one another. In general, it can be said that men define an ideal figure of women who has four kilos more on their hips than the figure that women find perfect.
The world: Do women prefer to be the Kate Moss type?
- What started an increase in climate change
- What are China's export earnings
- How many plumbers are there in Australia
- How can home renovation save you money
- Who is the true God the Father
- How long is banana bread good?
- What helps you keep going
- How do I check a birth certificate
- Know all the good shopping apps
- Can basketball shoes be used for running?
- Why do some foreigners not know China?
- Is snow bad for your roof
- How can I get an internship abroad
- How do you say i like you
- When could someone not make the fifth
- Russia is dangerous today
- How does someone become a CMA
- But whoever is rich is not rich
- Why does gallium smell like ozone?
- What is your favorite book series
- What foods grow on trees
- What is the mission statement and vision of Instagram
- Undertakers enjoy their work
- Why are birth certificates sealed