What is internal and external debt
|HouseholdSteuerung.de »Lexicon» S »National debt, internal |
Lexicon on public budget and financial management
National debt, internal
Internal government debt includes all debts (bonds, credits, loans) of a country that were borrowed in the currency of the respective country.
In the case of Germany, for example, all federal, state and municipal debts denominated in euros are internal government debts.
The term internal government debt is also used for debt to domestic creditors. Internal government debt is generally seen as less of a problem than external government debt (foreign debt), as society is both a creditor and a debtor from a macroeconomic perspective, i.e. government debt and private assets cancel each other out.
Contrast: external government debt.
- Public debt in the European Union (EU)
- Debt clocks for the national debts of the EU member states
- Debt clock for the national debt of the USA
- National debt in Germany (federal, state, local)
- Essays on "Budget Consolidation & Debt"
- Lectures / presentations on the topic of "Budget Consolidation & Debt"
- Quotes for household speeches on the subject of "Debt | National Debt"
- Blog entries on the topic of "Debt-Free Municipalities"
- Blog entries on the topic of "Sustainability Statutes & Communal Debt Brakes"
- Blog entries on the topic of "Debt & Budget Consolidation"
- Is the Vatican City wheelchair accessible?
- How important is resilience in our life
- Kill Effy Katie in Skins
- Which industries require business intelligence software
- Elderly people should be allowed to vote
- Are Taiwanese and Japanese the same thing
- What is the hardest software to program
- Can I work part time as a programmer?
- How does Daenerys compare to Cersei
- Why is TCS illegally dismissing its employees
- What is poverty and corruption
- What if life gets easy
- Which incident changed your life drastically? Why?
- Which is the best bluetooth speaker among Rs9000
- Which philosophy do you follow
- How do I get to the construction
- Ernest Hemingway was a shooter
- Is Buckingham Palace London worth a trip
- What is traditional japanese sushi
- Why should I bother to live my life
- What are bad work practices
- What makes a married man cheat
- Why is reggae music so popular
- Has anyone ever completely sabotaged you?
- How are vacuum tubes used
- Which horrifies the Vietnamese
- Which food reminds you of your spouse
- Are there unions in Hong Kong?
- What is an emerald
- What is the smell of burning sulfur
- A return on investment of 19 is good
- Should English muffins be chilled
- Which startup should I join in Bangalore?