Who first used the word pornography?
Important changes as of July 1, 2014 to protect children from sexual exploitation and abuse!
The most important changes affect the Pornography Article 197 StGB:
- In the area of child pornography, children and adolescents up to the age of 18 are now protected against involvement in sexual representations.
- The consumption of illegal pornography is now also a criminal offense.
- Pornography with human waste is no longer a criminal offense.
Article 197 Paragraph 1 StGB for the protection of minors
Anyone who offers, shows, leaves, makes accessible or disseminates pornographic writings, sound or image recordings, images, other objects of this kind or pornographic presentations to a person under the age of 16 or disseminates them via radio or television, will be punished with imprisonment of up to three years or a fine.
Illegal pornography Art. 197 Para. 4 StGB
Anyone who manufactures, imports, stores, puts into circulation, advertises, exhibits, offers, shows, surrenders objects or demonstrations within the meaning of paragraph 1 that contain sexual acts with animals or violence among adults or non-actual sexual acts with minors , makes accessible, acquires, procures or owns by electronic means or in any other way, is punishable by imprisonment of up to three years or a fine. If the objects or demonstrations contain actual sexual acts with minors, the penalty is imprisonment of up to five years or a fine.
Illegal pornography Art. 197 Para. 5 StGB
Anyone who consumes or manufactures, imports, stores or acquires objects or demonstrations within the meaning of paragraph 1 that contain sexual acts with animals or acts of violence among adults or non-actual sexual acts with minors, uses electronic means or otherwise as procured or possessed is punishable by imprisonment for up to one year or a fine. If the objects or demonstrations contain actual sexual acts with minors, the penalty is imprisonment of up to three years or a fine.
Collection of objects Art. 197 Para. 6 StGB
In the event of criminal offenses under paragraphs 4 and 5, the objects will be confiscated.
Reservation Art. 197 Para. 8 StGB
Minors over the age of 16 will not be punished if they mutually produce, own or consume objects or demonstrations within the meaning of paragraph 1.
- What makes someone a deep thinker
- Which profession would you recommend
- Is it illegal to take traffic signs
- What is God's plan for us
- Do Uber drivers agree to wear skis?
- Why do we need an iPhone
- Who can arrest a sheriff
- Why are iPhones no longer popular
- Why am I always angry and restless
- Who was Moses' father
- Where can I find freelance accountant jobs
- What does it mean to be Taiwanese
- Are private investigators police officers
- What are some bad things about London
- What type of MBTI do narcissists have
- Hiring ISRO geologists
- Can we prevent cyclones?
- What is popular culture
- Did Lang Hancock play the banjo
- Is Riga expensive
- What are tech entrepreneurs doing
- Is it easy to predict a recession?
- What are some good Mexican potato dishes
- What are examples of leadership experience