How do I make EPF complaints
EPF - the echo pattern
EPF stands for Trapped Pathogenic Factor. EPF is the most common pattern of disease in children in my practice. Of the 47 children treated so far, 34 children showed this pattern. This is what is known as the Trapped Pathogen Factor.
What are the causes of EPF as a disease pattern?
There are various reasons for this. A lack of qi, infection or a lack of vaccination reactions can be the cause.
First of all, the Qi deficiency should be mentioned, which constitutionally most children bring with them. The children have too little energy to counter the invading disease-causing factors (= pathogens) with a response from the immune system. In addition, Qi deficiency can often be found in the constitution of the parents, but can also be found in nutritional deficiencies (basics of Chinese nutrition) and in a life that is too stimulating.
In addition, the most important reason for the development of an EPF from the Chinese point of view are infections that have been inadequately or poorly treated. In this case, poor treatment particularly includes inadequate use of the available, modern drugs such as antibiotics where they are not necessary (viral infections) and the early use of fever-lowering agents (antipyretics, such as Ibupufen juice).
Furthermore, the changed vaccination habits (vaccination of very small babies always earlier) lead to the appearance of included pathogen factors, especially if the vaccination is not followed by a fever reaction. The parents usually see this as positive and are happy that there was no fever, but that the child apparently tolerated the vaccination very well. Unfortunately, the opposite is the case, because a fever helps the body to treat the pathogenic factor from the vaccine serum as such and to excrete it again accordingly.
What happens to the pathogenic factor in the body?
What happens if pathogenic factors remain in the body without being adequately combated by the body or, in the best case, eliminated? It does not matter whether the pathogenic factors originate from an unnecessary administration of antibiotics or from a vaccination without a fever reaction. The pathogenic factors remain in the meridians and block the flow of Qi and body fluids here. That leads to stagnation. If the body fluids do not circulate adequately, the physiological moisture (from food and respiratory processes) in the body results in cloudy Qi, which corresponds to pathogenic moisture. This forms mucus. If mucus remains in the body for a long time, it thickens due to the already existing stagnation and becomes tough. Tough phlegm inhibits the flow of qi even more and the greater friction in the channels then creates heat.
This heat shows up, for example, in increased thirst, in a restless, clingy or whining mood. Heat processes are also masked in stronger emotional fluctuations, which are otherwise rather untypical for the nature of the child, i.e. a child shows anger more often than usual or tends to be aggressive, which was not the case before.
Symptoms of EPF
Physical symptoms in EPF can be divided into two categories.
First, in long-term signs that have manifested over time. For example, a very typical symptom is: swelling of the lymph nodes in the area of the ear and neck. There are also skin abnormalities that can be assigned to the EPF; Eczema or very rough skin (sandpaper skin) occurs because the qi circulates poorly in the skin. The areas of the hands, cheeks and the back of the upper arm are particularly affected. Symptoms such as tympanic effusions in the ears, polyps (adenoids) and constantly glassy eyes are also typical. We often find signs of mucus that we like to overlook, namely a nose that is constantly covered with dried nasal secretions or traces of mucus on sheets or pillows, similar to a thread of mucus that snails leave behind when crawling. Furthermore, it can be found that the general energy is slightly reduced or there are sudden drops in energy. We usually find recurrent symptoms in these children as well. A recurring cough, immediately afterwards. Often persistent, but without severe symptoms, but protracted and apparently associated with little mucus. These recurring complaints are known as "echo patterns".
Recurrent (recurring) diseases
Secondly, there are acute and severe symptoms such as sore throats (angina tonsillaris) or scarlet fever diseases as well as otitis media, which then often occur five times a year.
Possible therapies to treat EPF
The good news is that these trapped pathogenic factors are treatable. However, the therapy time is longer and the treatment is complex; as if an unsorted pile of paper on your desk is being torn away, sheet by sheet.
Very good effects occur when acupuncture and herbal therapy are combined. In some cases it will be necessary to use magnetic therapy in addition, depending on the findings of the lymph node swelling.
Diet optimization is also irreplaceable. If this is missing, the symptoms improve, but reappear after a short time when the therapy is ended. You can support therapy with these tips on Chinese nutrition for children:
- It is essential to avoid cow's milk products, especially milk, yoghurt and quark (alternatively rice or oat milk) - We are happy to provide you with recipes on request
- Large quantities of raw fruit / vegetables should not be consumed (do not exceed the quantity of one apple and one carrot per day, otherwise please sauté)
- Instead of apple spritzer, pear spritzer or red grape spritzer should be offered, only with still water (better: mixed with warm water)
- Wheat in any form (bread, pasta, pizza, toast, etc.) should be avoided - spelled products are better
- What are the levels of strategic planning
- Who is your favorite guitarist
- How was the impeachment of Bill Clintons
- How do real estate companies work
- Why do women give back the ring
- Who benefits more from low interest rates
- Do you like to be alone 1
- Are narcissists ever interested in this?
- What are structural cracks and their causes
- How can I make a cat cozy?
- What is the most expensive gift
- How many unknown diseases are there
- Why don't students wear their uniforms?
- Why are art galleries important
- What is everyone doing wrong with Venezuela
- Which is more powerful hope or love
- What job am I looking for 1
- What is the H4 immigration status like
- Shy people can be CEOs
- What is planning technology
- How can I recognize bitchy employees
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Instagram
- What is life without friends
- How are chickens made
- What should I have for dinner tonight?
- What is patriarchal ideology
- What is pomace olive oil
- Who is better than a teenager or an adult
- Is Quora available in China
- What is the divorce rate among narcissists?
- Plasma donation can affect early pregnancy
- Interior design work only for architects
- The apostle Paul was married
- Hated Sikh Gurus, Muslims and Hindus