What is the best perfume for gay men
5 years ago 1
The one has nothing to do with the other. Perhaps there are an above-average number of gays who pay attention to their appearance and have an eye for certain details (e.g. in relation to design, home furnishings, special films / art / theater / dance, etc.). That may well lead to the fact that several clumsy little thinkers add 1 + 1 and alternate addition with multiplication - and ultimately arrive at the result "1": that is, men who are for, for example, theater, ballet, well-groomed fingernails, stylish living and perfume interested, so have to be gay too.
I was and always am thought to be gay and I don't really care because I don't see an attack on my personality behind the assumption. Nobody minds being considered straight.
In my opinion, perfumes are mainly worn by men in certain social circles:
- when they are very young
- if they are professionally and financially well positioned.
- and then there are collectors and enthusiasts.
For me, this covers a very broad spectrum. The group of men and women who think nothing of perfume because it is unmanly or puffy or "gay", for me, represents a group of people who tend to behave homophobically.
Last but not least, there are certainly a significant number of men who do not need or like perfume, but also have no objection to it - let alone have prejudices when others use it.
- Why do prisoners rape each other?
- Why do plants smell more at night
- Why do I have the feeling that nothing matters
- Academic journals should publish failed replications Why
- Chemically what is spoiled milk
- Is an engineering degree a challenge?
- What is the perfect date
- Why are Chinese products banned in India?
- Which is the best Cal State 1
- How do hotel management companies work
- Why do guys really mean that
- What is a second year
- When did Roman slavery take place?
- How many villages are there in Colombia
- Why are countries becoming tax havens
- Diabetics can drink unsweetened papaya milkshake
- How do I prove that I am being raped
- What should I wear to a wedding?
- What does Daenerys think of the Starks?
- Which commercials are the least effective
- Are the tourist visa requirements unfair?
- Why didn't Noah save the dinosaurs
- People today have enough free time
- Explain three advantages of digital payments