What is Sheldon Cooper's MBTI Personality Type
Very nice article.
I have been dealing with typology for years (mainly MBTI / Jung's Cognitive Functions) and have now come to the conclusion that even if ISTPs are among the MBTI, there is still a difference between 'conventional' ISTPs and me. Specifically: The territorial, and from the MBTI functional point of view, my Se is not particularly pronounced.
What I can say is that I am definitely Ti Dominant - when I read Jung's definition of the 'Introverted Thinker Type' there was no longer any doubt.
But now a question arises for me, if you ask me if you can. could help shed light on the dark: I consider myself 'highly', or at least 'extremely solid' schizoid. There are phases in which I 'grow' and am more open, but my natural attitude hits the eye. Especially the conflict that I personally refer to as 'head against heart' whenever feelings spread through me. The inner dichotomy, which I have not been able to unite solidly until today.
That would certainly take time and practice - until that happens, there is usually no one around - or the person who was 'responsible' for the feelings has long since disappeared out of frustration.
In addition to schizoidity, I considered alexithymia, in retrospect my personal experiences offer a healthy basis for both to unfold freely.
But now to the actual question: Typology + clinical pictures (Asperger's, Alexithymia, Schizoidität) - the question of the chicken or the egg?
Many of these 'diseases' seem to be standardized on inferior-Fe types, and I am unsure whether the arch types existed first, or whether Jung classified his types including these traits. Do you have any idea which approach would be more realistic?
I think the biggest problem in my case is the apathy. 'Joy' is almost entirely alien to me. I am, no more, no less. Emotionally neutral, to the frustration of many. Many do not understand me, I cannot understand them, and I have to honestly say that the benefits of emotional indifference seem to me to make more sense than making stupid / irrational decisions in an emotional turmoil.
- How does our economic system work
- Are all whites Indo-European
- Why don't we print currency anymore
- How often are people wrongly fired
- Are there withdrawal symptoms for sex addiction
- How do you outsource the recruiting
- Are you on an emergency contact list
- What is the meal between lunch and dinner
- Fasting for Ramadan is difficult
- Why are anti-social people anti-social
- What is Pete Buttigieg's View on Abortion
- What is the meaning of the public order
- Why are perfume bottles so beautifully designed
- Can a CNA help change urinary catheters
- What are some reasons to wake up
- What is the capital of Suriname
- How can foreigners practice medicine in Turkey?
- Is Roger Federer gay
- Any quality rabbit meat
- Why do I have the feeling that nothing matters
- Have your parents ever completely denied you?
- Can undercover cops have sex with escorts
- Can a union fire an employee?
- Did you have your favorite meal today?
- What is your rating of MyOnlineCA
- What does ideology mean in politics
- How do I prevent kinking
- Which tech startups are hiring in LA?
- Why are entertainers paid so well
- How bad is it to have pizza for breakfast
- Is lobbying legal in Singapore
- What is the function of LDR
- How does IT outsourcing work in Ukraine