What will life be like in the year 2100?
Visions of the future in 2100 - this is what the world could look like in 100 years
The most important thing on the subject future vision
The Future Living Report provides information about what our life could look like 100 years from now. Architects, urban planners and space scientists have come together for the vision of the future in order to give us an idea of future life today.
According to the UN, the world's population will grow up by 2100 11.2 billion people. This means that if there are no solutions to the problems, food, housing and medical care will become scarce.
Life expectancy will also increase. Besides, we're supposed to Aging process feel less dramatic in the future. Due to the miracles of biotechnology, later generations may even live forever; we could actively control our aging process as early as 2050.
What will the world look like in 100 years?
In 100 years the work will be predominantly in Home office. You then hold meetings using holograms.
If you have to leave the house, one will replace it drone your car. Drones should then even be able to transport entire houses.
The technology is already developing rapidly. Until in 100 years 3D printer print entire houses or meals. To save waste, there could be objects and machines that clean and repair themselves.
More and more people need more and more living space. Architects therefore see the solution in Super skyscrapersthat tower above everything that has come before. It is also possible to use the living space 25 floors below the surface. This could also create underwater cities.
Medical care will be completely different: Instead of going to the doctor, you go to "medi-pods"who scan your body and give you the diagnosis straight away. It's something like the "Tricoder" Pille used on "Starship Enterprise". Practical: Everyone should have something like this at home. Even operations are then carried out remotely.
The world in 100 years - science fiction or reality?
- Researchers working on such visions of the future naturally wonder how the world could change. Based on the technical level such studies are being implemented now and the possibilities that are already feasible in the near future. Much of it sounds like something out of a Hollywood movie to us. Even so, some ideas could soon become a reality, especially those whose technological foundations have already been laid.
- The fact that the population continues to grow brings with it many challenges that scientists have been working on for years. How much the innovations in technology, however push through and whether we will actually go on vacation including a house in 100 years' time remains to be seen.
- Is the F35 the best fighter
- Much is to be memorized from medical school
- What if you never grew up
- Which countries are currently ruled by dictatorships?
- What is your phone's wallpaper
- Companies like to hire failed entrepreneurs
- What should Americans know about Ivanka Trump
- Can I find a pen pal anywhere?
- What makes software developers so confident
- Would Arab women go out with Turkish men?
- How do I learn spoken English efficiently
- What do private investigators actually do
- What is the best IT recruitment agency
- How expensive is Molly Maid
- How is our life incomplete without humanity
- What is the cheapest audio book service
- How do you become a free spirit
- Can fart owls
- Should I study economics or physics?
- Parents are entitled to their children's paychecks
- What are the divisions of Alphabet Inc.
- How can black money be spent?
- How can black money be spent?
- How will Brexit affect tourism in England?
- How exactly does the Indian economy work
- How do investments promote economic growth?
- What is Flutter App Development
- Can we join TCS after the resignation?
- What are the wonders of Virginia Beach
- Why does well water smell like sulfur
- What Hong Kongers don't like about Indians
- Dried gasoline can catch fire
- How can greed destroy a family?