When do fuel prices rise
Fuel Emissions Trading Act: This is why gasoline will be more expensive in 2021
Since the beginning of the year, drivers have had to pay higher fees when refueling. The amendment to the Fuel Emissions Trading Act came into force on January 1, 2021. The aim is to make fossil fuels less attractive and to encourage a switch to more climate-friendly alternatives.
Petrol has cost around 7 cents more per liter since 2021
Diesel almost 8 cents more expensive
In return, the Commuter flat rate
Petrol and diesel have been at German petrol stations since January 2021 expensive. Emissions trading for fuels started with a fixed CO₂ price of 25 euros per ton. This makes the liter more expensive Gasoline by around 7 cents, the liter Diesel by around 8 cents. The CO₂ price will gradually rise to 55 euros per ton by 2025. This is intended to increase the incentives to reduce fossil fuel consumption and thus also CO₂ emissions in road traffic.
In 2021 there will no longer be fuel that cheap
In order to cushion the rising costs for drivers, the Distance flat rate from the 21st distance kilometer by 5 cents per kilometer to 35 ct / km elevated. This does not cover the costs, but partly takes into account the additional workload for commuters. For commuters who do not pay income tax, the flat-rate distance allowance is replaced by a Mobility bonus at a rate of 5 cents per kilometer from the 21st kilometer onwards.
ADAC: "Painful compromise for drivers"
Raising the rates of the CO₂ pricing ADAC considers the necessary measures to reduce CO₂ emissions in traffic to be a painful compromise for motorists. There are with it significant burdens connected just for those who are dependent on the car. Only part of the costs was covered by the additional increase in the distance allowance or the mobility allowance, and this only for a limited period from 2021 to 2026.
CO₂ tax - what is the price of climate protection?
Fuel prices in Europe: This is what gasoline and diesel cost abroad
ADAC fuel price app
The ADAC fuel price app helps you to find the cheapest petrol station near you. The app is available for smartphones withAndroidOperating system on Google Play and for Apple-Devices are available for download free of charge in the App Store.
With material from dpa.
How did you like the article?
- What was used before the bluetooth
- The economy in Dubai is slowing down
- What is your favorite anti-war movie
- How do I get freebies in India
- What is the Fujian Province in China known for?
- Are propane fireplaces energy efficient
- Can be a newbie and a second date
- Slavery still exists today
- What business should a retiree do
- What did you lose after quitting drinking?
- Why do many underage students drink
- What was your worst teaching experience
- Which SIP is best for long-term investments
- Why did you end a relationship
- The Republic of Ireland is 100 Catholic
- How do you prioritize your friends
- How is a geological map analyzed
- Why is English considered an international language
- How is Sap Hana for a fresher one
- Did China win the Korean War?
- Is Bharat movie super hit
- What do women call sexual harassment
- What jobs are depressing
- Why is diversity important in every country
- What is copywriting
- Will the US be globally stable?
- Day care centers should have cameras
- Which are the best countries to visit
- Political parties are non-profit organizations
- Get cops free donuts
- What is the healthiest lunch to eat
- Which animal will never become extinct?
- How is life in communist countries