What are the hottest startups in Europe
Financial Supply Chain Blog
The news portal "eu-startups.com" recently published a list of the 15 hottest fintech startups in Europe in 2015.
The startups mentioned are not older than four years and have the potential to make established financial companies work up a sweat.
Here is the list as an overview:
- Azima (UK, London 2013) - Business area: international money transfer
- Bitbond (DE, Berlin 2013) - Business area: Peer-to-Peer bitcoin rental platform
- Cashcloud (LU, Val Saint André 2012) - Business field: electronic wallet
- Centralway Numbrs (CH, Zurich 2012)) - Business area: Account management
- Ensygnia (UK, London 2012)) - Business field: Mobile Payment
- Judo Payments (UK, London 2012)) - Business field: Mobile Payment
- Credit tech (DE, Hamburg 2012)) - Business area: international lending business
- Lendico (DE, Berlin 2013)) - Business field: marketplace for loans
- Monese (UK, London 2013) - Business area: current account without a bank
- Number26 (DE, Berlin 2013)) - Business area: current account without bank
- Osper (UK, London 2012)) - Business area: Mobile Banking & Prepaid Card
- Setpay (ES, Santiago De Compostela 2012)) - Business field: Payment transactions
- Spotcap (DE, Berlin 2014)) - Business area: Lending business
- Traxpay (DE, Frankfurt 2012)) - Business field: B2B payment transactions
- Yoyo wallet (UK, London 2012)) - Business field: Mobile Payment
As expected, the focus is on mobile payment. But even the current account is no longer a unique selling point for banks. We at Bonpago deal intensively with the topic. In our recently published study "FinTechs are reaching for the icing on the cake in corporate banking - 25% of the business is at risk by 2020! ”We go into the increasing competition between banks and FinTechs.
We are already discussing options for alternative solutions with the first financial institutions in order to continue to be successful in the market.
We would be happy to exchange ideas with you on this subject.
- Which empire competed with the Roman Empire
- Why is the CLUB domain becoming more and more popular
- How useful is tarot reading
- Which country has America recognized as a country
- What is the grading system in China
- Will technology end the nation state
- What is the service economy
- Why can't I feel any more music?
- How much money is needed to survive
- What is dual diagnostic treatment
- How does New Zealand deal with immigration
- How do you support an office remotely?
- What are some good websites for teenagers
- How do you compress
- Why are people crazy about Apple iPhones
- Why doesn't olive oil go rancid
- What can you do in Munich
- Can a H1b dependent work in the US?
- Have you seen the Sex Education show?
- What is the national dish of Guyana
- It is worth investing in Roth IRA
- General Custer was an American hero
- What is your favorite childhood memory and why