How far behind drywall are tunnels
Drywall extended from tunnels?
I moved into a house that I rented a few months ago. I'm allowed to drill holes in the walls as long as I cover them before I move out ...
So I marked the studs, I drill and there is nothing behind the drywall. I'm not an expert, but I'm a little confused about how I found a stud and there is no stud. Could the drywall be extended?
In case you think I'm stupid (although I'm not saying I'm not! Haha), here's another explanation of what I did:
- Found stud with Franklin Sensor's Prosensor 710
- Confirmed by noises (knocking on the wall) after drilling and without finding a bolt
- Confirmed with magnetic pin finder
- Still confused, used a piece of wire to check the depth - there is something in the way of the wire 4 and 1/4 in. Deep, nothing in the way to the left or right of where the bolt appears to be.
I don't want to cut big holes in the wall to find out what's behind it unless I have to. Could the drywall be extended for some reason? These are the walls around the foundation of the basement.
Put simply ... you missed the bolt position when you made the hole.
You can try using a wire in the wall up, down, to the right, and left of your hole to determine the actual stud location.
Note that stud locators and are never deterministic for every situation.
- What is the biggest factor in longevity
- Here is someone obsessed with Donald Trump
- How do I contact customers on business
- What are good ways to fight inflation
- How did black people get to England?
- How does an APFSDS destroy a tank
- When do you say thank you
- How do health and safety affect employees?
- How is LTTE different from ISIS
- Meditation can cause psychosis
- How is the process of deforestation
- What is the funnest country in Europe
- Relieves stress during sex or masturbation
- Will be modes after 2024 PM
- Why is Hinduism viewed as a philosophy
- What's your only moment in Microsoft
- Which Canadian province has the most millionaires?
- Are aunts parents sisters
- The sun will explode in April 2018
- Why do we have to cook food
- Breast cancer can affect your eyes
- Where does the term ship shape come from?
- What are some programming jobs at SpaceX
- Do the people of Mauritius speak Hindi?
- Can a balance be improved
- What is a teacher
- How does Taipei compare to Seoul
- How is life in Australia for foreigners
- Why did China treat Vietnam badly
- What are your strangest reasons to cry
- Are nurses overcompensated in the UK
- Why do I feel alone with myself
- How do you support an office remotely?