What do the Vietnamese think of Portugal?
Variety of Vietnamese cuisine
Versatile, fresh, spicy - simply delicious ...
Briefly fry the vegetables really hot so that they are roasted on the outside and cooked on the inside, add to the already prepared rice or rice noodles and season with fresh herbs and soy sauce - a typical dish in Vietnam is ready.
The Vietnamese use traditional methods for cooking Woks or pans that are mounted on a rack over an open fire. Gas cookers and charcoal fires are also popular when preparing meals.
All the ingredients in Vietnamese cuisine are always fresh - on the big ones Markets become daily local fruits and vegetables offered. Both tourists and the local population appreciate the quality and freshness of the goods on offer - and there is truly everything. One is familiar with carrots, cauliflower, mango and pak choi. Whereas bitter cucumber, jackfruit, mangosteen or chayote are rather unknown in our kitchen. There they belong on the daily menu, like with us white cabbage or potatoes.
But you can find a dish on every street corner in the country - Pho. The traditional soup is eaten in the morning for breakfast. However, Pho can also be found in many restaurants for lunch and dinner. If you want, you can eat this tasty soup all day.
The soup was not turned into for nothing favorite food by our Southeast Asia expert Sarah Obels.
“My culinary highlight was the warm soup for breakfast. On a street corner in Hanoi's Old Quarter, it was especially good! At a cooking class in Hoi An, I even learned how to cook the soup for myself at home. Since then, I've been eating them at home every now and then and indulging in memories. "
Pho is served in a clear broth with rice noodles and optionally beef or chicken (you can leave it out if necessary). There are also spring onions, leek rings, bean sprouts, mung bean sprouts and soybeans as well as lime wedges, chilli, coriander, mint and not to forget a splash of Vietnamese fish sauce. Many different herbs give the soup its spicy taste, including Vietnamese basil. Often times, you can choose how hot and flavorful you want your soup to be. This has the advantage that it can be individually adapted to suit every taste.
The type of Preparation varies in different parts of the country. While in the north of the country a rather light and subtly spiced broth is used, in the south considerably more seasoning ingredients are added and the broth there is more intense in color and taste.
Let yourself be surprised by the diversity of Vietnamese cuisine on a trip to Vietnam. We wish you good appetite!
If you would like to know where one of the most delicious noodle soups can be found in the country, would like to find out more tips and impressions of the country and are interested in a trip to Vietnam, Sarah Obels will be happy to advise you personally on: +49 (0) 2226-1588-203 or by email to [email protected]
- How does inflation affect purchasing power
- How did you start your adult life
- How do companies deal with angry employees
- Is there a risk in FD
- What does euphoria mean for you
- Where does the term syringe come from?
- What's your worst holdpee experience
- Which ETFs are better vanguards or fidelitys
- How do you deal with familial alienation
- Should I buy a Moto G5?
- Why is the American English accent different
- What do you think of living together
- Have homes in Florida basements
- What happens after crying too much
- What is the 0 break-in
- Who has the best rendang in Bali
- Depression makes you look older
- How do I get POS sample data
- Portland has a good bus system
- What Indian Companies Are Recruiting Online
- Which is the toughest international Olympiad
- Do people really grow into their names
- Why are we stubborn sometimes
- Why taxi drivers don't use GPS