How is the life of an IES
International Education Systems is an innovative global education company that owns and operates a growing number of schools in the UK, mainland Europe, South Africa and the United States of America.
The overriding goal is high-quality education tailored to the needs of individual children with an international perspective.
As a result, IES is one of the few international organizations in the world that offers a structured study program from early childhood education (preschool) to university studies in different countries.
IES is also part of a larger network of SEK schools and universities in Spain and South America. This network expands the opportunities for IES students to travel and study around the world.
IES STATEMENT OF MISSION
The IES mission is to provide excellence in education in an international perspective. The International Education Systems Group (IES) promotes the development of young people who will be able to proactively contribute to the ongoing work for a better world. Through dynamic programs, IES will strive to develop leaders for the future who are collaborative, communicative, inquiring, respectful and creative people with a passion for lifelong learning. IES students are encouraged to integrate effectively into local, national, and international communities through the wide variety of opportunities offered.
Our motto is Latin:
"Sapientia Quod Faciendium Facium"
"WE DO EVERYTHING WITH WISDOM"
The IES Proprietors / Governing Body and Directors are:
St. Johns School Ltd, company registration number: 7999804
Narrow Quay House, Bristol, BS1 4QA
Telephone number: 0117 925 2020
IES SCHOOLS - A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY
You can download a copy of the IES World of Opportunities brochure below. Or visit the IES website for more information.
PLEASE CONTACT US
We'd love to hear from you ...
We are here to answer your questions. Please contact either the following contact details or our contact form. We will endeavor to reply to you within 1 working day.
If you'd like to schedule a visit to the school, have a personal tour and get answers to all your questions, please visit our registration page & submit an inquiry with a suggested time and date that suits you!
Give us a call: +44 (0) 1395 513984
Write us an eMail:[email protected]
St John's School
- How do Google's self-driving cars work
- How would you describe the South African cuisine
- How can I increase my creativity
- Is strong-willed genetic
- What will happen to Venezuela
- How do some couples spend time together?
- Why do people prefer cash
- Feel trapped in home ownership
- Should Singaporeans be excluded from gambling
- Do TCS night shifts for women
- German men like Indian women
- Can osteoporosis hurt
- What programming requires algorithms
- Can you explain the consumer surplus
- How is moderate scoliosis remedied
- What's your rating of Fortnite
- How do I become a chemist 1
- Why are hips attractive to people
- What do Indian entrepreneurs actually need?
- What do you think of traveling alone
- What is an injection molding machine
- What does sulite mean
- How can I starve quickly
- What did Lyanna whisper to Ned Stark